Pre-season Practice Matches with stupid rules (aka NAB Challenge) thread

Fark me! I thought we didn't play until the second week of NAB. We play this Saturday! Where is the team thread?

Edit…
Read it wrong. We play next Saturday.

Sunday…family day is on the Saturday

Fark me!
I just realised I’ve been using last years NAB schedule.
I was getting ready to go to Morwell to watch us play the Saints.
At least it’s Carlton at Ikon.
Assuming Ikon is the old Princess Park, then I should be able to go to the game.

Yep ikon is Princess.

Or if you like, Fark park

The NAB challenge so far…

Dawks eat some Tassie shrooms and trip like Carlscum are a tidal wave of Garry Lyon’s in Kim Duthie school uniforms, until the effects wear off and sanity prevails.

Freo beat Tiger Rookies…Yawn

The NAB challenge so far.....

Dawks eat some Tassie shrooms and trip like Carlscum are a tidal wave of Garry Lyon’s in Kim Duthie school uniforms, until the effects wear off and sanity prevails.

Were they goldies? Or blue meanies?

The NAB challenge so far.....

Were they goldies? Or blue meanies?

Used to prefer the goldies myself

um … I meant my friend used to …

Milera, pick #9 for the Crows, is quality.

Giles listed as eagles’ best

Yep. That he is.

Rhys Mathieson will be a handy handy player

Him in one pocket and Betts in the other…highlight reel time.

Him in one pocket and Betts in the other…highlight reel time.

Wasted in a forward pocket.
Outside mid all the way.

Fark me! I thought we didn't play until the second week of NAB. We play this Saturday! Where is the team thread?

Edit…
Read it wrong. We play next Saturday.

Sunday…family day is on the Saturday

Fark me!
I just realised I’ve been using last years NAB schedule.
I was getting ready to go to Morwell to watch us play the Saints.
At least it’s Carlton at Ikon.
Assuming Ikon is the old Princess Park, then I should be able to go to the game.

Yep ikon is Princess.

Or if you like, Fark park

Fark Carlton and the Paper Bags - Live 1 night only at Fark Park

I call it Pissy Park – based on the perpetual stench from the toilets near the SW entrance.

Watched bits and pieces of some of the games played. Bad news: the commentary is as unbearable as (if not worse than) last year. How much do they pay these guys to turn us all off footy! Seriously, please, please just give us the atmos…

I discovered the mute button long ago

50m penalties are ridiculously advantageous and should be used for running up and decking someone, that's it.

So instead… just ask the players to obey the rules? Again? And again? And… ???

Was ANYONE actually campaiging for stricter interpretation of deliberate OOB?

I thought it was very much over policed last year. Now they are going to make it even tighter. Ridiculous.

Do they actually do any research as to what people want in terms of the game? It seems like they search out the most opinionated dumbfucker e.g KB to implement rule changes.

I bet it is changed forgotten during 3 weeks into the year when everyone complainsthey’ve made their point.

Fixed.

NB this applies to every rule change, in every year, ever.

I call it Pissy Park -- based on the perpetual stench from the toilets near the SW entrance.
How long do you spend around there?

Me too… Or switch to radio call when possible… but I would much rather be able to just hear the atmos without the commentators - simple, just have an option to mute the voices.

50m penalties are ridiculously advantageous and should be used for running up and decking someone, that's it.

So instead… just ask the players to obey the rules? Again? And again? And… ???

You could say that.

Or you could stop being a ■■■■, and maybe consider that I meant shorter penalties - like 25m.

Me too… Or switch to radio call when possible… but I would much rather be able to just hear the atmos without the commentators - simple, just have an option to mute the voices.

MMM elevate the sound of the crowd too much. If you turn the radio on, it sounds far louder than it really is.