Pre-season tickets

This may not come as a surprise… but Ticketmaster is currently broken if you’re looking for Geelong (in Bendigo, limited capacity) or Collingwood tickets.

Nominally open for sale five minutes ago.

OK, they’ve turned it on now.

Bendigo can be reserved by members for $2.95 booking fee, or add $5 for grandstand access.

Collingwood: prob no point unless you intend to turn up late (weekday 7:40 start).

They’ll have plenty of bottom level Gen Ad vs the pies yeah??

Djr how does it all work? Do we get in for free with our memberships and what not?

You get in free subject to capacity. If you book a seat it costs $10.

We are going with a group of mates, and I booked 7 seats today. Could only get level 1 or level 3; no matter how many tickets I choose. Really me off that this happens. Where do the seats on level 2 go; general admission bookings do not open until tomorrow.

Can any wise one out there explain ?

I know it’s off topic (couldn’t find an H&A ticket thread), but any idea when Rnd 1 goes on sale? My mate’s coming over from SA and wants to buy with his 3 game flexi membership.

Can scan in for pies it won’t be an issue. Thurs night I wouldn’t expect many pies supporters to turn up.

We are going with a group of mates, and I booked 7 seats today. Could only get level 1 or level 3; no matter how many tickets I choose. Really me off that this happens. Where do the seats on level 2 go; general admission bookings do not open until tomorrow.

Wondered exactly the same thing. No level 2, and no Centre Wing access for MCC members apparently.

Wondered exactly the same thing. No level 2, and no Centre Wing access for MCC members apparently.

I wonder how many Murwillumbah Croquet Club members want to go?

I wonder if my reserved seat at Etihad is “mine” for the JLT match?
Can scan in for pies it won't be an issue. Thurs night I wouldn't expect many pies supporters to turn up.

Centrelink open late on a Thursday?

I know it's off topic (couldn't find an H&A ticket thread), but any idea when Rnd 1 goes on sale? My mate's coming over from SA and wants to buy with his 3 game flexi membership.

I’ve got a 3 game Flexi too and am coming over for this also. I think the 3 game Flexi is just general admission, but will I have to upgrade to a reserved seat?

I know it's off topic (couldn't find an H&A ticket thread), but any idea when Rnd 1 goes on sale? My mate's coming over from SA and wants to buy with his 3 game flexi membership.

I’ve got a 3 game Flexi too and am coming over for this also. I think the 3 game Flexi is just general admission, but will I have to upgrade to a reserved seat?

If you want to sit down, yes.

And I think the advice is to do it anyway if you think it will be a sell out.

Unlikely, but …

I’m coming with a mate so we will want to get decent seats for a bit but the rest of the game will be spent at the grog squad. I’m presuming with a Flexi 3 game I Am entitled to member pre sale before the general public?

I wonder if my reserved seat at Etihad is “mine” for the JLT match?

Yeah not sure on this I think they won’t even open level 2 maybe… my seat is level 2 aisle 29

I rang membership today to upgrade to a 6 game Flexi so I get pre sale to Anzac Day, they told me round one goes on sale to members march 6

I rang membership today to upgrade to a 6 game Flexi so I get pre sale to Anzac Day, they told me round one goes on sale to members march 6

Awesome, thanks mate. I’ll pass it on.

Joining a coterie group might make it easier, if you can afford it.