6 - McKenna
7 - McGrath
8 - Saad
9 - Goddard
10 - Smith

11 - I have nfi what Iā€™m talking about

1 - Z.Merrett
2 - Daniher

Really canā€™t see anyone displacing these two from the top unless thereā€™s injury/suspension. So lucky to have these 2 young superstars.

3 - Heppell - think we forget how good this guy was becoming before the saga suspensions. Expecting him to return to that form after slightly rusty ā€˜17 form by his lofty standards. Will be in the top 5 for clearance mids this year.

4 - Hurley - love to see someone younger try push the big bear out of the top 5 but I just canā€™t see it. He along with Rance are the best defenders around. Another AA coming up.

5 - Stringer - the script has been written for an epic comeback story. I expect him to deliver with 40+ goals and in our top 3 for clearances.

6 - Fantasia - despite opposition putting more work into him he will kick over 50 goals this year. AA.

7 - Tippa - Now his 3rd AFL season, Walla to step it up like he has done every year. First 3rd of last season Tippa was absolutely killing it with his stints in the middle. But seemed to run out of steam a bit (or picked up a niggleā€¦groin?) as the season progressedā€¦donā€™t get me wrong he was still class. With an extra preseason and some luck we might be in for a special season from him.

8 - Hooker - Love this bloke. Could easily go top 3 in the b&f but Iā€™m aware heā€™s getting older and more injury prone.

9 - Parish - Everyone at training has documented his added muscle. So Iā€™m tipping good things for Darcy this yearā€¦will be top 3 at the club for clearances along with Heppell and Stringer. Just as easily could be McGrath in this spot but with the very normal possibility he might not be able to sustain a full year in the midfield I will go with Darcy.

10 - Goddard/ Zaka - decent slides down the rankings but surely Goddard canā€™t keep up his high standard, heā€™s s freak if he can. Zaka, welllllll. Zaka played career best footy last year but now heā€™s signed a big contract extension weā€™ll wait and see if he can back it up. Poor form or not heā€™s still an intergral part of our midfield.

1 Like

If he plays 90% of games, I reckon he wins it this year. Just a ā– ā– ā– ā– ā– ā– ā–  champion, and after Walla my favourite player. Our injury luck wonā€™t last forever thoughā€¦ though I hope it does!