Prelim ANZ Seating

I’m going to swans roos game with my father inlaw. Can anyone recommend a good section to sit in, I have never been to anz stadium.

I’ve been twice and never had a problem getting seats on the 50m arch on the top deck and a few rows from the front.

I doubt it will be a sell out and don’t think there are many stadiums that offer poor seating nowadays.

I doubt it will be a sell out and don't think there are many stadiums that offer poor seating nowadays.

There‘s probably around 1000 obscured vision seats at Stadium Sydney. The design is rubbish, but given it‘ll never go anywhere near full it doesn‘t matter.

We will be making the trip from Tassie, he is a roos man. He is paying for the trip, so couldn’t say no, haha. So what sections should I go for when I book tickets?

I reckon you will be able to sit wherever you want

Couldn’t imagine more than 40k at this game

There is no "good section" at that abortion of a stadium.

I love their classification of "restricted view"

Went to the Man U game last year, sat top deck, front row and in between the 18 yard box and halfway. It was classified "restricted view" because there was a metal wire running across the top of the ledge.

The word "good" is something that would rarely be used for that stadium. That said you could prob snag a seat behind the goals. Cant see this game selling out.

There ARE seats where you legit can not see a third of the ground for AFL (rugby and other little sports are presumably OK).

Thanks guys, I got tickets level 1 section 112

I'd be surprised if there isn't 55,000 at the game.

Was a poor crowd of 48,000, the whole top deck was empty

Was a poor crowd of 48,000, the whole top deck was empty

When you put the afl crowd size compared to the crowds in the nrl finals, the turn out was good

Good call by you.

Good call by you.

I am not infallible. :o