Adrian Dodoro - Flankers into Mids since 2000 (Part 1)

The only list management decisions that had Hird's influence was convincing Winderlich to stay on another year, convincing Howlett to stay and getting Cooney across. Whether or not this was in conjunction with the list manager is unknown.

The Giles trade was a reaction to Paddy leaving and the lack of ruck options that wanted to come to the club.

…getting Goddard, Chapman, keeping Carlisle as long as we did & Bellcho, where he saw Cramers probably had a hand in him leaving, all the guys who came & immediately said how much they wanted to play for Hird (so Laverde, Langford, heaaaaps of others), etc etc etc

But that’s not really achieving anything.

It’s highly likely that those other things were planned (in conjunction with list management group) from a long way out.
But he had a lot more to do with those three than the others. That’s why I pointed those three out specifically.

Of course he would have had a say in every list change since he was head coach. Although I’m not sure how much input he had on the Chapman signing because he wasn’t allowed anywhere near the club during that time. Not that he would have objected though considering we took a far more broken Cooney the year after.

According to...???
Do you think they didn't?

I know where the cool breeze comes from.

Cooney will dominate next year if his body is right.

He is an outside player and our contested ball division was non existent for most year including getting smashed in ruck so ball not getting out to him.

In the opening 3 rounds when we had our act together before the WADA stuff flattened everyone he was a matchwinner.

Can’t believe people are getting on Hirds case here over recruits when the club was trying to get it done with limited picks and was hardly a destination club. He is the reason class player like Goddard came to club, he was the glue keeping the playing group together.

And when Cooney is done, Fantasia will be 100% ready to take over.

Unfortunately what Cooney adds in outside run and polish, he takes away on team defense. You’re robbing Peter to pay Paul if you play him.

If we’re robbing Peter Gordon fine by me

Ants, who ever you are !! You are clearly delusional…just a hindsight expert…the crap you spun is amazing … Nick Kommer had a brilliant first year, injuries happen, Cramari, could have went pre season draft, we got Zac Merrett for him, you flog! Ryder was taking us to court, we didn’t have a leg to stand on yet we got Langford and Cooney… Plus with the Ryder money we got Luenberger as a free agent …you Flog!! We had severe sanctions, club needed the players together, lost picks hence having two picks in 13 and 14, yet we got Zack, Fanta langers and laverde…what a brilliant out come…you hindsight flog!! Incidently We got Giles for nothing, when Ryder walked…and traded him for Mitch Brown…you flog!! Seriously I hate critical imbicile supporters who have no idea… We would have been contending if it wasn’t for the ASADA crap!! Ryder, Carlise Cramari, plus 4 early draft Picks, plus a star player who would have wanted to,come…12 months ago 30 points up at half time v North in a final… How we forget!! Let’s give the club the chance to get some continuity and stability for a couple of years and see what happens…you flog!!! Sorry mr ants or is it smarty pants!!! You flog!!

Cool breeze?? More like the roaring 40’s there …

Don’t think Coolbreeze has gone hard enough there.
Really needs to come out of his shell.

It’s wonderful. Like a 15 year old using their high scholarships vocab against their 10 year old sibling.

Hahaha that is some very funny posting by Ants. Well done, you sucked a few people in to your joke, they actually thought you were serious!

Except for the ‘flog’ bits, not a bad post.

too many keyboard hindsight flog

!!

*Clear ™

How many flog peanut keyboard hindsight have?

Your Frozen/Dodoro fan fiction has gone too far.

Banned.

Your Frozen/Dodoro fan fiction has gone too far.

Banned.

Let it go Elsa

I thought it was funny!!!

I thought it was funny!!!!!!

x100 for me at least. Keep up the good work.

But only in hindsight.