Adrian Dodoro - Flankers into Mids since 2000 (Part 1)

Ants, who ever you are !! You are clearly delusional....just a hindsight expert....the crap you spun is amazing ..... Nick Kommer had a brilliant first year, injuries happen, Cramari, could have went pre season draft, we got Zac Merrett for him, you flog! Ryder was taking us to court, we didn't have a leg to stand on yet we got Langford and Cooney.. Plus with the Ryder money we got Luenberger as a free agent ...you Flog!! We had severe sanctions, club needed the players together, lost picks hence having two picks in 13 and 14, yet we got Zack, Fanta langers and laverde...what a brilliant out come...you hindsight flog!! Incidently We got Giles for nothing, when Ryder walked...and traded him for Mitch Brown...you flog!! Seriously I hate critical imbicile supporters who have no idea.... We would have been contending if it wasn't for the ASADA crap!! Ryder, Carlise Cramari, plus 4 early draft Picks, plus a star player who would have wanted to,come...12 months ago 30 points up at half time v North in a final.... How we forget!! Let's give the club the chance to get some continuity and stability for a couple of years and see what happens....you flog!!!! Sorry mr ants or is it smarty pants!!! You flog!!

Not a paragraph’s fan are you Coolbreeze!

Ants, who ever you are !! You are clearly delusional....just a hindsight expert....the crap you spun is amazing ..... Nick Kommer had a brilliant first year, injuries happen, Cramari, could have went pre season draft, we got Zac Merrett for him, you flog! Ryder was taking us to court, we didn't have a leg to stand on yet we got Langford and Cooney.. Plus with the Ryder money we got Luenberger as a free agent ...you Flog!! We had severe sanctions, club needed the players together, lost picks hence having two picks in 13 and 14, yet we got Zack, Fanta langers and laverde...what a brilliant out come...you hindsight flog!! Incidently We got Giles for nothing, when Ryder walked...and traded him for Mitch Brown...you flog!! Seriously I hate critical imbicile supporters who have no idea.... We would have been contending if it wasn't for the ASADA crap!! Ryder, Carlise Cramari, plus 4 early draft Picks, plus a star player who would have wanted to,come...12 months ago 30 points up at half time v North in a final.... How we forget!! Let's give the club the chance to get some continuity and stability for a couple of years and see what happens....you flog!!!! Sorry mr ants or is it smarty pants!!! You flog!!

I’ll reply on his behalf.
No! You flog!

Think I’ve got it about right.

That’s a lot of hot air for a guy called Coolbreeze.

The reality is that we have won very few finals in the last 15 years so the list management has not been all that good.

No! You flog!

Wrong…I’ll reply on his behalf. you flog!! No! You flog! Think I’ve got it about right. you flog!!

No!! You flog!!

EFA

That's a lot of hot air for a guy called Coolbreeze.

that escalated REAL quick

Just reading between the lines, I think coolbreeze disagrees with Ants.

I’m inclined to as well.

I thought Ants raised some valid points.

#This post has been scanned with anti-flog.

You guys are funny!!!

I just believe the only way to succeed is to have stability… We have good people at the club who have had there work ruined by the asada crap… Woosha Disco Sheeds Harvs Bluey plus others all know what success looks like…let’s support and trust them …

Ants stop looking back …look forward …it might help you in life!!! Whack!! Haha

Lol. Hard to not like this guy.

Regardless of your views

( … I don’t read Ants posts anymore … life is too short)

Edit: Sorry Ants…time poor :frowning:

You guys are funny!!!

I just believe the only way to succeed is to have stability… We have good people at the club who have had there work ruined by the asada crap… Woosha Disco Sheeds Harvs Bluey plus others all know what success looks like…let’s support and trust them …

Ants stop looking back …look forward …it might help you in life!!! Whack!! Haha

Hooker forward, Hooker back, we’ve come a long way to down the Gach.

I’m reading too much into this aren’t I?

The reality is that we have won very few finals in the last 15 years so the list management has not been all that good.

@ Coolbreeze!! Sick 'em ye olde flog dogs what speweth forth from ye mighty keyboard upon yon hindsight heathen!!

I’m wearing Cool Breezes number on my back this year if he can keep this form up through preseason.

I'm wearing Cool Breezes number on my back this year if he can keep this form up through preseason.

I think it’s the number 9 for EFC.

We got it wrong post 2000 for a long time.
Then we started getting it right.
We were heading in the direction that seemed to heading towards top 4 and a shot.
Then ‘you know what’ happened.
And so the ship has sailed.
I still think if the Farkada things goes our way, it will carry us into 2016 in a very positive way.
Get off to a cracking start 1st 10 games, stay fairly injury free-and if a couple players like Laverde/Zerrett/Langford/McKenna/Fanta come on- well…

Ironically, having in the past been a big defender I'm far more in the "sack Dodorro" camp than I used to be. Problem is I don't know to what degree he sets the list management goals, versus the head coach/CEO/Board, and he's just responsible for implementing them. But our list management strategy has got it very wrong (partly with hindsight of course).
im interested to hear how our list management has been bad, i think its been quite good, especially the past two drafts
Just focussing on the last three years, and assuming there was nothing to be done to keep Crameri/Ryder/Melksham/Carlisle and that he can't foresee injuries (e.g. Belly's contract for output was overs, but he couldn't predict the injury). This does assume hindsight - but that is what we're paying people for. To make the right call at the right time. As I said, I don't know who set the direction and that may not have been Dodorro. But these are the problems the list has had.

Failures
Failed to get value on the Crameri trade.
Failed to get value on the Ryder trade.
Only took 2 kids in the national draft in both of 2013 and 2014.
Approach of taking older players such as Chapman, Cooney, Gwilt and Giles in 2013 and 2014.
Failing to identify Giles wasn’t good enough.
Extended Kommer’s contract by two years in 2013 (so it ended in 2016).
Gave Pears a two year contract in 2013.
Failed to identify that Dalgiesh, NOB, Kav, Hams, Browne, Stein, Aylett weren’t up to it sooner.
Getting us into a position where with Carlisle’s defection, we literally had only 4 KP players on the main list - which includes Pears.

Juries out
The Edwards/Aylett deal. One of them needs to make it to justify it.

Successes
Convincing Connor McKenna to select Essendon.
Any others from a list management (non-drafting) point of view?

Pears was a masterstroke - duly rewarded with another year a month ago!! Keep up.

And how long did we persevere with an injured Dean Wallis?

Fair dinkum!! So called smart supporters seem to forget we had two years of draft penalties and the two years before that the draft was dominated by GC and GWS... On top of that asada ... On top of that the worst injury numbers in the history of the game..on top of weapons stupid program...on top of players leaving...on top of keeping the list together...on top of no one wanting to come to the club......I'd say Disco has done an amazing job!!!! Zac Merrett is the best player from the 2013 draft, Langford and Laverde could very well be the best from the 2014 draft....parish and Francis won't be far off the best in this years draft!!!! We are in a very good position considering what's happened to our club!! The List is full of quality players!! No reason for us not to be optimistic !!! Disco deserves a lot of respect that he doesn't get from our own supporters!!! Don't forget the Carlisle trade which was brilliantly handled!!!!!!

Hypothetically speaking from a diabolical point of view, I cannot comprehend your bombastic phraseology!!

Either can I … Haha