Adrian Dodoro - Flankers into Mids since 2000 (Part 1)

I'd be really interested to see how both the Melbourne and Essendon recruiters view the Oliver / Parish decision. Extremely early days. Oliver has had a poor 2nd half of the season. It's about a 10+ year career though and not the first year.

Clearly winning of yet Oliver was always a good project needed to work on fitness

How would we all feel if Dodoro had his way and secured Caddy at the cost of Hooker and pick 19? Just saying

How would we all feel if the club knew how to run itself and we didnā€™t get done for doping.

How would we all feel if the club knew how to run itself and we didn't get done for doping.
Different section mate, the sorry saga I think it's called
How would we all feel if Dodoro had his way and secured Caddy at the cost of Hooker and pick 19? Just saying
Yeah, good point. I mean it's not like the coach would have had any say in that or anything.
How would we all feel if the club knew how to run itself and we didn't get done for doping.
Different section mate, the sorry saga I think it's called

acknowledging the good work dodoros done thread, not the ā– ā– ā– ā–  disco thread.

Lets not be so precious people, why do you choose to bury your head in the sand. For what its worth, I am a Dodoro fan, however if the truth hurts, then go stick your head in the sand.

Disco isnā€™t gonna trade a player unless the whole committee agreed with it .

Disco isn't gonna trade a player unless the whole committee agreed with it .

So he isnā€™t gonna draft a player without the committee agreeing on it?

Disco isn't gonna trade a player unless the whole committee agreed with it .

So he isnā€™t gonna draft a player without the committee agreeing on it?

Christ mate are you dense?

I canā€™t believe dodoro hasnā€™t been axed considering his inability to recruit everyone that has turned out to be good and ability to recruit those that turned out to be putrid.
How has he been in the job this long is anyoneā€™s guess.

Deleted

Had quoted Soulnet but he edited his post to a different picture.

Jackets, Jackets, heā€™s our man.
If he canā€™t snare Jaeger, no-one can.

Deleted

It was there for like twenty seconds when I realised my link didnā€™t copy!

Deleted

It was there for like twenty seconds when I realised my link didnā€™t copy!

I clicked on it right at the same time and made a joke about Jaeger walking from GC to Melbourne. Iā€™m THAT quick! :stuck_out_tongue:

Iā€™m not a religious man but Iā€™m starting to believe in that biblical tale of ā€˜Jackets and his coats of many collarsā€™.

Just canā€™t help being impressed with the Lobb / Zerrett decision. He would have looked good going either way, seeing how hard we all want the Lobb trade to happen. The fact that at pick 26 he predicted 2 kids that would end up elite players, where all the other list managers had missed them. Brilliant.

Dodo is one the best at picking talent with late picks imo.

merv keane does the majority of the scouting work with his team.