Adrian Dodoro - Flankers into Mids since 2000 (Part 1)

Hoping Bewick can find us a few more haha.

2 Likes

If we make enough list changes, Bewick gets to pick selection #10.

1 Like

Jackets and Sheeds at Metricon Saturday Night. Safe to say both meeting some GC players and Managers on the sly you think?

1 Like

Agreed. AD can’t pick mids with 3rd rounders, struggles with picking mids with 2nd rounders if compared to his peers and with 1st rounders does ok but not great.

Probably making a play for Rischitelli.

3 Likes

I would rather they were seen at Spotless Stadium

3 Likes

LYNCHAPALOOZA 2018

3 Likes

hell yes!
injury prone
bleeds red and black
barracked for us as a kid
gentleman
captain material
$10mUSD/year…hmm maybe not
WSPHU

Tristan Lynch, aka Beaker?

Solomon.

Bringing Malceski out of retirement to replace Kelly.

1 Like

The perfect HBF

Is it safe to say that this rumour has fizzled out?

1 Like

coaching movement

Recruited Five All Australian’s. Great job

9 Likes

I wouldn’t rule it out being Austin Bradkte, son of Basketballer Mark Bradkte and Nichole Bradtke (Provis)

I have been hearing in heaps of basketball circles he is thinking of swinging to footy and is getting offers.

If it’s us it’s a good ruckman to develop, he is a good 6’8 and very athletic

9 Likes

Would make sense that it might have been held up a couple of months then. If he played football at some point in high school they might just be waiting for the three years to come up. I seem to recall Melbourne had to hold off signing Joel Smith until basically three years and a day since he last was registered in a football program, so it was all locked in well in advance but just waiting for it to become allowed under the rules.

It’s a committee of 3-4, Disco, footy manager, coach, someone else I think?

1 Like

5 today but 8 overall

Watson
Hooker
Heppel
Hurley
Hibberd
Ryder
Merret
JoeD

Through in Stants, Goddard and Zaha. Yet not one finals win from that group(yet!). Dodorro cops a lot of flack, but he’s done alright.

1 Like

What about ?