Adrian Dodoro - Flankers into Mids since 2000 (Part 1)

I think that would be a fair outcome for both parties.

I would do what I could to seal the deal in all but contract with the player, and then be in the position of power opening trade day. I would have thought that would be a fairly obvious way to handle it.

2 Likes

If the player nominates you, I’ve no problem opening discussions with the Doggies. But surely you wouldn’t tell them what you’d trade before then?

1 Like

You’d be a fool unless it was necessary to progress further.

2 Likes

Agreed.

So the journalist is most likely full of it. :grimacing:

3 Likes

Noooo. Never. image

1 Like

Fox sports is like Fox news- both full of ■■■■. Calm down.

1 Like

People actually listen to Barrett and then use that to attack the club as though it is fact?

Wow who would have thought that on Blitz.

Any chance to attack the club is a good chance.

3 Likes

In my wog experience we tend to throw out outrageous negotiations initially to see if we snag a bite. Then eventually move to a more sensible ground. Though having said that my nanna would offer pick 29 then threaten the evil eye if not accepted.

11 Likes

Pee in the Lemoncello?

2 Likes

Maybe we dont want him badly and maybe for very good reason. Maybe he is not worth the risk at pick 11, we dont know the full story so people on here should stop the if we are not going to use pick 11 we are not serious BS.

1 Like

The bloke has enough credits in the bank to justify using pick 11. The bloke is a AA/premiership player ffs.

1 Like

Signs and wonders.

I agree with IT. ATTACK!!!

Wait…did I miss one?

1 Like

LOL nah, i was just having some fun with him

2 years ago, and struggled to get a game since. Plus there are many many ? marks. I am not saying don’t use pick 11, I am saying we don’t have enough information to ■■■■■ the risk on whether he is worth using pick 11 for. Either do you.

Struggled to get a game?

Please.

how many vfl games did he play. 3-4 maybe.

But no money left in it supposedly, …

Missed 7 senior games

1 Like