Adrian Dodoro - Flankers into Mids since 2000 (Part 1)

That wouldn’t happen to be HOT CHIPS he’s eating??

@theDJR

6 Likes

Got such a thick head of hair. He’s how I picture bomb doe looks like, thinner version.

1 Like

In all seriousness, they’ll have a list of guys they reckon will go from 30 on, and go for guys who haven’t been picked up yet.

And hopefully they ignore the BigFooty phantom drafts. There are always guys rated top 20 who either miss out, or get rookied in the 3rd round.

1 Like

Ben brown was that bigfooty favourite for about 2-3 years before he got picked.

1 Like

I’ll bow to your superior knowledge of BigFooty.

Saw this on BF when I was trying to find Bulldogs members threatening to microwave their memberships.

34 Likes

Does he approve of the MCG chips? That is the question.

McCartney is use to having speccies taken on him.

1 Like

Ahahah! Brilliant

McCartney grew up as a fanatical Bomber fan, living in our Wimmera zone.

I remember the photo of his bedroom before Collingwood drafted him.

Drew Petrie and Aussie Jones were the same.

Dodoro.

Draft master
Trade wizard
Hot Chip reporter

This mans powers have no bounds.

Next he’ll be doing RadioDodoro @DJR

FAIL.

Gordon’s head should be on Grumpy Fat Girl.

5 Likes

What is this ‘gramma’ you speak of?

1 Like

Correct.

:slight_smile:

Interesting that the public viewed EFC as the overwhelming winner of trade week, but AFL.com rated Port Adelaide’s trades the equal of ours. In their wildest dreams they might consider they got close, but we bolted this year’s trade win in, in a canter by the length of the Flemington straight.

2 Likes

I’d say Port probably beat us. We both had an amazing trade week. Unfortunately so did fark Carlton. Fark you Carlton.

1 Like

IMG_522522657468_10212370028240310_1076281368_nIMG_5266IMG_5268
IMG_5267

14 Likes

Ants,

I like to challenge you on this and encourage you to become more lid off :wink:

Port Adelaide got Free Agents and players around 27/28 (without checking). These players would cost big coin and if they play 220 games of football between them for Port Adelaide I’d be surprised and that would be a good result. Then that entire clubs and list is gonna hit a BIG Cliff.

We gave up more for our 3 guys but on balance I think they are slightly better (Rockliff is a very good player that balances things) as a collective and have a lot more upside.

However, the major kicker is I would hope we would get 400-450 games out of these 3.

It’s like comparing the Judd and Kennedy trade and saying who did better ithout considering the extra 300 goals Kennedy will kick when Judd has hang up his boots. Clearly West Coast is the winner. Irrespective of Judd’s brilliance. Weight of games played is significant.

2 Likes

I consider that we by far won the week. Primarily because we clearly had a strategy, were able to adjust to change, and got 3 instant first 18 players for the summary impact of exiting rounds one and two in a “weak” draft. We didn’t lose a first 18 starter. Furthermore it is still possible that we draft someone we rated as a second rounder due to the even and subjective assessment of the talent pool this year.

In my opinion, the other clubs took advantage of opportunities, but many of them lost someone from their best team, and their actions only became enabled after we succeeded in our plan.

2 Likes

That’s all true, butt they’ll also have a first round draftee to add to that group. And I really rate Watts. Would have loved to add him to our haul for GWS’s 2018 second. The bigger downer for them was losing Trengove, Lobbe and Young.

I’m also aware that there risks for us around both Smith and Stringer, which Blitz is tending to glos over. But we didn’t lose anyone, and they’re young. There are also questions on if these guys all solve our problems. Irrespective of not being FA’s they’ll also have cost a chunk of the salary cap.

Please let me be clear. I LOVE our trade period. I wouldn’t change anything (well, unless we could have added Balic and Watts somehow). But I do think Port shaded us.