Puns

Can there be some sort of dedicated pun thread… it’s ridiculous to see so many threads descend into stupid puns so often…

(cue puns)

Threads have turned to punfests for as long as Blitz has existed. The puns always peter out, and the thread return to course, eventually.

Threads have turned to punfests for as long as Blitz has existed. The puns always peter out, and the thread return to course, eventually.

you should be banned for that.

Can there be some sort of dedicated pun thread... it's ridiculous to see so many threads descend into stupid puns so often...

(cue puns)

You can’t beat it Peeto, so you should join in.

If you can’t pun,… just improvise

If you can’t improvise, … just make something up …

The pun is the internet version of the jumping the shark moment.

Always peter when they don’t pan out …

But if you put a mat on a pier, it will get wet.

I think by having a pun thread, you’d be robbing peter to pay paul.

I think by having a pun thread, you'd be robbing peter to pay paul.

Can you pay Paul by paypal?

Stop trying to punish us peeto

The pun is the internet version of the jumping the shark moment.
Usually after 5 or 6 puns they stop being funny and just become annoying.

Hopefully this thread survives to Easter,so i can share some of my hot cross puns!

Hopefully this thread survives to Easter,so i can share some of my hot cross puns!

How long has it been since you quit smoking?

puns

puns

Hahaha

Don’t really mind the puns although they’re not my thing.

What I do mind is opening a thread with 30 new posts thinking something interesting has happened only to find its full of puns.

■■■■■ me to tears.

Don't really mind the puns although they're not my thing.

What I do mind is opening a thread with 30 new posts thinking something interesting has happened only to find its full of puns.

■■■■■ me to tears.

Blame that reboot bloke.