Push Up Kings Bikie Mate Goes Ape on Vlad

"former bikie and kick boxer"

But what does he do now?

Push Ups.

Maybe he mistook him for a speedbump

Vlad was heard to reply ' Well at least I didnt inject anybody '

'At least I didn't befriend anybody'

Vlad finds that there is a whole other world outside of AFL house...reality check.

The other bloke is way too old to be sporting a tight purple long sleeved t-shirt.

Pretty sure that's Reboot.

Dimwitroui should have replied “Who are you?”

The irony for a piece of crap like this bikie, is that it proves that Vlad was on the money with his statement. Bikies aren’t the smartest blokes around and he has reacted in the most cliched manner, which will do nothing to change his public image.

The irony for a piece of crap like this bikie, is that it proves that Vlad was on the money with his statement. Bikies aren't the smartest blokes around and he has reacted in the most cliched manner, which will do nothing to change his public image.

Do you really think a guy like that would care about his public image?  In his eyes, what he did probably improved his image.

If he thought about it, what really would’ve gotten to Vlad was hanging around with him, buy him lunch, sit at the footy together, maybe go for a walk in the park together.

Also: it is King’s old man isn’t it? Or am I making a big assumption.

If he thought about it, what really would've gotten to Vlad was hanging around with him, buy him lunch, sit at the footy together, maybe go for a walk in the park together.

Exactly, but dumb ■■■■■■ like this only know one way and that's threats and violence and I don't think Vlad has anything to worry about in that arena.

The irony for a piece of crap like this bikie, is that it proves that Vlad was on the money with his statement. Bikies aren't the smartest blokes around and he has reacted in the most cliched manner, which will do nothing to change his public image.

The guy who has tattooed hair wouldn't be too concerned about his public image.

Also: it is King's old man isn't it? Or am I making a big assumption.

I thought I heard that too but I was informed I was probably think about Dustin Martin and his old man who's a biker...apparently.

So much fail

I thought I heard that too but I was informed I was probably think about Dustin Martin and his old man who's a biker...apparently.

It's not been written anywhere I've read, just spitballing - bloke in his 20s randomly starts hanging around with Mum's roughnut "friend" who's in his 40s/50s. It's not exactly standard practice is it?

SG_729_bikie-620x349.jpg1396151120659.jpg-300x0.jpg

I'll admit to mentioning a few times a family resemblance...

I’m pretty sure HAP is on the money here.

It's not been written anywhere I've read, just spitballing - bloke in his 20s randomly starts hanging around with Mum's roughnut "friend" who's in his 40s/50s. It's not exactly standard practice is it?

SG_729_bikie-620x349.jpg1396151120659.jpg-300x0.jpg

goofy and max

That's a phenomenal get HAP.

Still think I started the rumour :(

edit… screw use all: http://bomberblitz.com/forums/index.php?/topic/323-how-do-we-sleep-while-our-dwarf-is-burning/?p=46437