Questions about Training 19th January, not a report

I thought the same thing. The AFL are ■■■■■■! Changing the game to allow it to be played overseas…
Hopefully Woosha uses the kids to play it, leave everyone else training to win premiership points.

1 Like

Countries closer to the equator are usually much more humid. 80% humidity today at 17degrees vrs our 42d at 15% humidity. However you have lived there a number of years so you would know first hand about it.

I’ve never felt anything hotter than living in Hong Kong on a 34 degree day and 95% humidity.

And I was in Melbourne for the Black Saturday 47 degree day.

2 Likes

So this is a training report?

Someone find the thread where we were all barracking for the record Melbourne temperature, and went full Fark Carlton when we got there… and then half the state burnt down.

2 Likes

Awkward

What was that meme you posted earlier?

Well, yes and no. I was too scared to think what would have happened there…

I think it’s safe to say based off all these reports that we’re going to win the premiership and there’s nothing anyone can do about it!

3 Likes

That’s the reality… This side will be the quickest in the AFL this year and the most exciting … They will also have more attaching firepower than anyone and the best spine… It’s been amazing to watch during the preseason. Easily the most talented side since 2000. This year will be a hell of a lot of fun…Lid well and truly off. I’m pumped

12 Likes

On a seious note- can you see where Langa can slot into the midfield and have a real influence. The kid makes things happen because this is being noticed as well!!!

Starts as Inside Mid, alongside Heppell and Zerrett

2 Likes

And parish. Happy for us to be a bit more flexible with the small/big structure in the centre square. I thought we played two big bodies in the square too often last year. That said Langford is a completely different beast agility wise to our other big bodied inside players.

1 Like

That’s what passes for foreplay at Humbert Manor.

5 Likes

What’s exciting is that we have so many players that can now roll through there. Fantasia, Parish, Smith, Stringer, Tippa, Goddard, Myers, Zaka, McGrath which provides loads of small and tall mid options…

1 Like

No love for our captain then?

1 Like

95%! Even if you didn’t sweat the moisture would just cling to you.

Good question!

Already locked in…

Myers shouldn’t get anywhere near the team is he doesn’t improve.

4 Likes