A thread about rain and no other things

This is more like it

1 Like

Convergence line is hitting the warm bay, and it’s firing up big time.

If there’s one thing those douche bags in Sydney love, it’s a story about extreme weather in Sydney, even tho the rest of us would just call it weather.

3 Likes

It rained more the day we played Carlton earlier this year.

4 Likes

@Stallion pls.

1 Like

hasn’t stopped here since early morning

good for the garden

2 Likes

My daughter is spewin, got friends coming over tonight to celebrate end of exams. Problem is her last exam was scheduled for this morning but Daniel Andrews’ little panic and advice not to come into the CBD means that the exam has been postponed to next week.

its wet in Norffcut. Will don my new Gortex jacket & check out the Merri Creek in a bit.

1 Like

What a shittee meteorologist he turned out to be…

get some photos!

And we were much better predicting the loss that would be a result.

1 Like

Creek across the road is filling. The foot bridge top planks of wood is nearly submerged.

Merri Creek higher than I’ve seen it before.
What’s with these crop circles over Melbs?

No doubt we will have rubbish in the trees along the river 20 foot above high water mark for the next couple years.

It looks feral and the council should clean it up

In 40 years of weather watching, … I’ve never seen the likes of the weather patterns on the synoptics charts for our area of the world today,… nor the cloud or rain patterns.

It’s really weird, and strangely beautiful.

Drove up from the south-west this morning and had virtually no rain till I reached St Kilda. Rained ever since.

They upgraded the Melbourne BoM weather radar a few weeks back, It’s been a little flaky ever since. that looks like a data processing artefact to me…

2 Likes

So maybe it’s not some kind of super storm, just these clowns need to calibrate their new radar

Geez I feel sorry for the bom. Worst place in the country they could have ever called a imminent storm like this was Melbourne.

I worked at the bom I would have seen the data a few days ago and gone, fark it, just say showers.