A thread about rain and no other things

I was on the Eastern. People in all lanes chucked on their hazards and stopped underneath bridges for cover. Crazy stuff.

I bravely / stupidly pushed on and have a severely dented car roof to show for it

Was ■■■■■■■■ myself. Just had my panoramic roof replaced because of a crack and now this!!! Luckily it was short but it was brutal. No dents or cracks thank god.

Rain? What rain?

On the train between Terang and Warrnambool.

Nada!

1 Like

Now that’s a storm.

Got more rain in a shorter period of time than at any stage during the 10/10 storm predicated a few weeks ago. Where was the warning bom/news services?!

Currently have a house with leaky downlights.

Farking flat roofed homes.

Thats still too hot. Summer is just ■■■■

1 Like

When Rainageddon was coming I was getting messages from my insurance company to make sure my car was under cover. Got another through last night at 10:30pm!! NIce one dip{■■■■■

1 Like

Same here…:frowning:

Copped it nicely in Brunswick last night, much worse than what we were supposed to get 3 weeks ago. Even bell street got flooded for a bit.

Could be worse. The bridge I was expecting was under reconstruction and I had to reverse 15km cycling in the dark. Was very glad when I got back to a sealed road.

Yes, I am posting in random threads because I’m ■■■■■■. Had to get a biluvkeyborbtwo (bucket or two) checked off the list after that misadventure. Typing may be less than accurate.

Oh man, departure in five hours. Oh dear. Morning all.

Very pleasant weather in Vang Vieng. Climbing a 250m karst was interesting; luckily I had an enthusiastic dog to lead me on.

(Go to bed, David).

3 Likes

Why didn’t you just turn the bike around?

1 Like

Vang Vieng eh?
Shouldn’t you be drinking a “magic shake” and watching re-runs of Friends?

2 Likes

I did. Had to take off the sunglasses to see, dust in eyes whenever a vehicle passed on the dirt/rock road.

Must stop posting. Nighty night.

Did see two bars showing Friends. None showing Family Guy.

You’ll all be relieved to hear that the redesigned lid on the laying box of my newly-constructed chook house survived last night’s rain just fine.

4 Likes

Wut

1 Like

Fair call.

Not good.

Filled up half a bucket.