A thread about rain and no other things

It’s almost like it’s never rained before.

News love a headline.

6 Likes

Working from home day I reckon

1 Like

ARK CARLTON

5 Likes

Earliest POETS day ever …

thoroughly disappointed thus far

just a little bit of water

9 Likes

News is saying there’s 11 people that have been Hospitalised already, … from falling off ladders whilst cleaning out their gutters.

When the BOM and others are calling it a 10 out of 10 massive event, then the media are always going to jump on that.

When the BOM can actually get a forecast right, then I would jump on it.

1 Like

Shaping up to be as disappointing as the 2001 grand final.

5 Likes

You dorks can’t even get rain right.

Today feels like an essendon finals performance circa the last decade, so much build up and hype, massive nothing.

2 Likes

This thread reminds me of the one about 2009 Black Saturday. We were all so much barracking for a record, and then half the state burnt down.

1 Like

Why are you up in the middle of the night?

There are still construction workers working at the site next to my building. This means rain isn’t expected for the next decade or so

9 Likes

Apparently, this is just the beginning.

It’s over the weekend they reckon we’re in for the major deluge.

3 Likes

Night? The sun always shines in WA.

There’s been rain, but I was expecting to be drowned in my sleep.

That didn’t happen, obviously.

The worst thing about weather predictions is the way they carry on about it, with dire warnings which are nearly always extreme exaggerations. That, along with the habit of future forecasts presented in present tense, for example; Tomorrow is sunny in the morning and it’s raining in the afternoon. Hate that.

So I work in the city. I just had to duck outside and I have to say…

■■■ THE END IS NIGH!!!

There was rain, the ground was wet…well, okay, there was slight drizzling happening.

But the issue is, i got a little bit of water on my glasses, it distorted my vision and i could have DIED!!! ■■■!!!

4 Likes