Rance is ours “Disco playing the long game”

Rance for mine is physically the type of player who could play until he’s 38.

Isnt Rance like 183 years old?

1 Like

6 Likes

Rance giving advice to Francis on how to play the second tall role that continually peals off to help contests would be amazing

1 Like

Then getting him to flog the word around Tullamarine in a tie.

2 Likes

He’s 31. He is young for a Geelong player!

4 Likes

No way in hell we take him, no no no

Will the tiger army mind this?

@scotty21

1 Like

I’m leaving this thread before we get an answer

3 Likes

He’s a deadset tool, but hearing a couple of sound bites of Rance talk about Truck he has an incredible amount of respect for Rutten.

Sounds like Truck realised he knows our system and might have called in a favour.

1 Like

Very blitz: our vfl team is pants. Why have we not good any good players. Stupid club.
Also blitz: this excellent key back we do not want in our vfl team. Stupid club.

5 Likes

THE TIGER ARMY WON’T LIKE THIS ONE BIT @GuzzLG

15 Likes

21 Likes

Great get for the vfl side can be player/coach and teach our defenders

Can’t see him playing AFL tho

5 Likes

The best key defender of the AFL era. Would be a huge asset to our VFL team, even if just for a week or two. The likes of BZT and Brand would learn so much. Would love for him to play AFL for us next year. Would be a huge upgrade on Stewart. Make it happen Truck! People need to get over themselves with their irrational dislike of opposition players.

1 Like

I was gobsmacked when people on here wouldn’t take hodge for year if he became available.

Christ even that muppet from Richmond last year would have made a huge difference in the psyche.

15 years. Please tell me it’s over.

2 Likes

To be fair we have just resigned a bloke who had similar cultural problems and is now our best player.(and seemingly great off-field too).

Rance has probably cleaned himself up and a new environment will work.

1 Like

Yeah wouldn’t be against having rance for a year or two bit like Hodge at Brisbane

Wouldn’t?