Rance is ours “Disco playing the long game”

I have a 100% offence rate so far

2 Likes

This has Kevin Sheedy vibes.

Interesting to see how this plays out.

Not sure which clubs would have a bigger meltdown. Inclined to think it would be Richmond. Could you imagine one of our best ever players fronting up to the VFL for your arch enemy?

1 Like

Agree, thinking there is more to this. A year later than planned. Playing for Seymour, then happens to be in Qld. No accident, in a covid lock down period.
Fun times in the off season.

4 Likes

Rance and McCartin lite. That will have to strengthen the team quite a bit.

2 Likes

Going to be an interesting back line next year with Rance, Stack and potentially Chol aswell.

TIGER ARMY WONT LIKE THAT ONE BIT DARCE!!!

18 Likes

He holds a hose, mate!

3 Likes

Disco biscuits

Will be epic when we play tigers next year and Rance keeps both Lynch and Reiwoldt goaless. Get around him boys.

2 Likes

https://discourse.bomberblitz.com/t/rance/17685

Ill just leave this here…

5 Likes

must have been a long meeting

2 Likes

8 Likes

Mighty triton.

Give me a hug.

4 Likes

5. VFL Top Up Players
If at any time a VFL Club’s Senior list of players becomes insufficient for that Club to select its Senior team, and the Competitions Manager is satisfied that the lack of availability of players is caused by reason of illness, injury or other exceptional reasons, the Competitions Manager may in respect of any given round of VFL matches, allow the affected Club to temporarily draw upon non-listed players over 18 years of age, to be called “VFL Top Up Players”, to be registered and to play for that Club for one week only. Payment for such players can be determined by the VFL Club and must be included in the VFL Club’s salary cap.

So if we’re stuck up there we will need to find new people every week?

Mitsi’s, pls …

1 Like

Spoke to my Richmond mate last night he was annoyed/angry at Essendon by getting Rance to play in our vfl side

Started laughing and told him to relax he ain’t coming out of retirement playing for Essendon next year he reckons that bs and that Rutten is going to try

Actually more interested in how McCartin goes.

1 Like

Tell him he’s this generations Bryan Wood.

2 Likes

@scotty21 stealing your thunder

1 Like