Rat-infested cruise ship adrift in Atlantic

So international law allows for towing a vessel out to sea and letting it drift off to wherever !!?? Lol.

Thats what I was wondering. All this talk of polution and there 400 tones of it just floating at sea covered in rats.

Not just rats, CANNIBAL RATS!!!!

Cannibal rats, they're probably vampires too.  Cos everyone is vampires these days.

Maybe zombies, or werewolves....or shape-shifters...or running meth labs....

Stop the boats!

Ideal cruise ship for a certain AFL CEO

■■■■■■ would blend right in. 

farker would blend right in. 

Have some consideration for the rats.

My sediments also. Compared to Vlad rats are fine and noble creatures. He has been eating his own for quite some time. 

Does this ship contain one of the Triforce shards? And when does it appear, only on certain nights right? A fkg pain in the ■■■

i meant another large, souless vessel with no idea where its going.

I often describe places north of the Yarra like Fitzroy as "rat infested". And I suppose there would be some rodents there too.

I often describe places north of the Yarra like Fitzroy as "rat infested". And I suppose there would be some rodents there too.

come at me bro. North side is where its at. Go on admit it, you come over in your Lexus to sit on a milk crate in an alley to sip on a Nicaraguan hand picked coffee bean espresso.

Only if it's from a poorly cleaned jar.

To be fair I'd suggest anything south of McKinnon and east of Bentleigh fits the description too.

Only if it's from a poorly cleaned jar.

To be fair I'd suggest anything south of McKinnon and east of Bentleigh fits the description too.

Black Rock, Beaumaris, Mentone, Sandringham might feel hard done by.

fark them and their beachside pretensions.

Actually, I don't mind Sandringham.

fark them and their beachside pretensions.

Actually, I don't mind Sandringham.

All the best people got the flock out of Ormond before you despoiled it.