Rd 17: Team v St Kilda - Woosha gives us the Bird

Racist

1 Like

Really confident for this game. Apart from last week st kilda haven’t beaten anyone of note. Doubt they put 2 of those matches together. Longer is a massive out as he played his career best game.

See us winning by 25+

1 Like

You’re a ■■■■■■■ legend @Stallion, I love this post

1 Like

IT’S TIME

St. Kilda have been playing some good footy of late. If we can get it together and get firing (no rain and close
the bloody roof please) and we get out running game going and our middies and forwards are on target, we can be competitive. Its time guys we can do this.

If not, it could be a slaughter.

lol anyone who places value on a player based on DT points has NFI.

I wouldn’t have thought he has the body strength to go with Hooksy, more likely to have the athleticism to go with JD. Regardless i just want his direct opp to kick 10

Fwiw i can see him going to Jstew and trying to zone off him

He’s bigger than Hooker nowadays, mate. Taller, bigger, and I would say edges him in strength also.

You can still get in, but they are expecting GA to fill up quickly. All reserved seating almost allocated.

Yep. Daniher would be way too quick for Carlisle.

Bigger, taller yes but i dont reckon he would do him for strength personally
Definitely has less ticker!

Tip for anyone going GA, it’s been absolutely chockers up the city end in our games v interstate sides and tonnes have been walking in after the bounce and not finding seats. I imagine it will be worse tonight so head straight up to the Footscray end if you’re late.

1 Like

This is perfectly set up for Bird. Career at the crossroads and who knows, he could do a Liam Jones. It’s not uncommon to see footballers retained based on late season form, Winders comes to mind.

As peos alluded too, there have been other times and chances could have been selected in a similar role, but hasn’t.
Watson had a rest earlier in the year, and Bird wasn’t his replacement, as others have said when he was in better form.

Sorry to say though, by Deckhams logic, begley won’t be getting a game anytime soon, unless Green needs a rest, or gets injured.

Or, as I said, Green does not perform as required.
Forget that bit *** ******* **********?

Greens not injured or needing a rest, so there’s no point in begley coming in.

That’s your attempt at logic, like it or not, green at present is in the coaches best 22, so he won’t be being replaced by begley until Green needs a rest for whatever reason.

It’s really hard to respond to you without attacking the man. Honestly, I really struggle. You lie, weasel words, and are generally such a…I’ll stop.

This is what I’ve said -
The coaches have said that if a younger player can provide at least as much required output as an older player, they will get a game over them.

Iv’e also said that Green has given effort, but I am not sure if his production is at the required stage.

I’ve said that Bird was brought in, because Watson was ‘rested’ (I’ve said that usually means niggles) and we do not have a young replacement that can provide at least equal output. To replace Watson with a young player would mean changing up our structure, which the coaches are loath do to at this stage.

It’s not ‘Deckham Logic’, you clown.

Dons by 84

1 Like

God we need this one.

Don’t match up well, but they’d still be wary.

Please boys show up. Craig it’s your time to shine.

Go Bombers

You’d think Parish will take Jobe’s role and Bird Parish’s.

At least hope.

1 Like