Rd 18: Team v Roos - Woosha flicks the Bird and talks Laverde to us

Now I’m loading up on norf

How I’m feeling at the moment

3 Likes

I feel like we have waited an eternity for this game and i’m so excited. Come on Bombers!

No doubt its physically really tough being an AFL footy player.
Its a relentless slog, week after week, taking and dishing out the hits, jeez. When do you get a chance to take the foot off the pedal for the whole weekend for a change, and cruise to a win? When you play a lower level team ?
Absolutely not !.
When do you take your foot off within a game and cruise to the win ? When you get 5 goals up ?
Never

The players need to bring 100% every game between now and Mad Monday.

Finally working on his weekness “hitouts”. Been concerned with his hitout stats all year…expected more from the no. 1 pick tbh.

1 Like

You realise, though, that that is about Joey’s head height, right? I mean - you don’t ‘high jump’ vertically.

This game reeks of essington.
Let’s hope that we learned something from the Brisbane game.

1 Like

They need to close the ■■■■■■■ roof

2 Likes

1 Like

We’re ■■■■■■

2 Likes

that wrestling bloke freaks me the ■■■■ out.

4 Likes

You reek of ‘essington’.
The epitome of it and everything you think it stands for.

First game I’ll will miss. I better not see an Essington performance result when I get off my flight. I want us to smash these ■■■■■ into bankruptcy.

More like this, yeah?

5 Likes

I reckon we’ll comfortably do the Roos today. More confident about this game than the lions

Nope, the club reeks of it and I don’t blame any supporter for having doubts. Be able to consistently beat sh*t teams and then supporters might be able to have confidence.

3 Likes

Oh, hi there, Mr essington.

WE ARE ESSINGTON

1 Like

Clap clap clap

2 Likes