Rd 18: Team v Roos - Woosha flicks the Bird and talks Laverde to us

We owe them complete destruction. They are such a nothing club, add nothing to the competition.

Crush them Bombers. Crack their heads open and feast on the goo inside.

1 Like

Get to the game and get hostile, need to get the boys fired up and stick it to these ■■■■■■. I really hate this mob.

1 Like

I’d be content with a win.

In the words of the great chief wiggum

Come on pigs let’s beat these gouges

I’m on the way in now and I’m already nervous. Might have to have a few settlers at the bar to help.

That being said, this does feel different to the Brisbane game. Everything I’ve seen from the club indicates they aren’t taking this game lightly.

Remember this:

W2L2W1L2
W2L2W1L2
W2

Essington will stop when we consistently beat teams who are below us on the ladder and win them easily. Brisbane was am essington performance and a loss today can only be done by essington

1 Like

I’m tired of being pessimistic.

I’m tired of those who think that being confident as a supporter affects the team’s chances.

It’s my right to expect we will smash this joke of a team. And we will. Obliterate them to the point that they’ll experience ongoing anxiety at the sight of a sherrin from today onwards. 70+ points with an unanswered run of 7 or 8 goals in the second quarter. Daniher to kick 4, Lav 2 and 11 score involvements, Zerret to crack 40 possessions. Scott to be fired tomorrow morning.

I expect this to happen. And I’ll continue expecting it from this team because it is what they should be delivering. And if they don’t then I reserve the right to be ■■■■■■■ livid.

Low expectations are for loser clubs.

6 Likes

loaded up on north
free money

Donnington pls

1 Like

Haven’t you got a Franklin fan club to manage?

Pfft! As if we’ll beat Carlton.

It manages itself.