Rd 18: Team v Roos - Woosha flicks the Bird and talks Laverde to us

He must have some good photos of someone, because he is absolutely pathetic at his job.

I thought he was a shithouse player but his umpiring is even worse

6 Likes

Yes exactly that.

And it is the biggest crock of ■■■■■ concept ever thought of.

It works in theory - former players SHOULD make pretty good umpires. Wrong.

2 Likes
1 Like

4 Likes

No…that rhymes with punts, or buckwits, or tricks

Surely we can walk over this mob this week

I wish you could bet on free kick counts - I’d put my house on the tin rattlers +40

Not sure I wouldn’t have wanted one more week of bustin down the door from him, but surely the song is…

It must be lav, lav, lav
Nothing more nothing less, LAV is the best

I soooo badly want us to put these flogs to the sword.

6 Likes

Hooker openly said the group has never been more “hungry”.

They’ve put too much on the line to come out and be complacent this week…surely.

I think we’re getting some momentum here.

3 Likes

Nothing says a a full on Essendon choke than a game against an under strength North and our season on the line does it.

Watch us play with our usual daring confidence and flair

Don’t worry. The cheating umpires will find some other North ducker to give BS frees to gift them goals <30m out from their goals.

He’ll be OK. I have seen the future - he will play in more than 1 finals game this year.

5 Likes

Can’t agree more. I agree with others that this is our best team for the year. No doubt the umpires will rape us but we still need to win.

Leigh fisher is at best utterly incompetent and at worst a cheating grub.

He genuinely hates us. Is it because of something we did to him when he played.

I actually reckon it’s goddards fault. Probably told him how ■■■■ he was at training down at seaford all the time and pegged lollies at him and he stewed on it during the drive back to civilisation all the while promising to get revenge.

9 Likes

The trick will be - get so far ahead that rubbish frees don’t effect the game!

2 Likes

I agree with the selections for his week. This is not good, the last time I agreed was against Brisbane .

1 Like

I had issues with Brisbane. I think we selected Langford and for some reason I was unhappy about that!

North are 5 shades of farmed. We are going to maul them like nobodies business. I’m never confident, but this week I am.

6 Likes