Rd 18: Team v Roos - Woosha flicks the Bird and talks Laverde to us

If we lose I’m blaming it on you.

7 Likes

Bring it!

1 Like

Geez if the ball is coming in frequently good luck north Melbourne! That foward line has some serious height and marking power in it. What a blend of height, speed and aerial strength

Please…enough of this ‘whole world is against essendon’ bullshit

6 Likes

I will be happy with any win

1 Like

Sam Newman on the footy show tipped us, followed by “best side in the league at the moment”. Kind of nice to hear these comments about the team.

13 Likes

I’m personally outraged at umpiring decisons that haven’t happened yet.

26 Likes

Us by 100. What a ■■■■ team Norf put out.

2 Likes

Really? I needed an interpreter to read your posts plum brandy boy

1 Like

http://aflua.com.au/about-us/

Pannell is president and Fisher is an executive?

Got to be the worst organisation I’ve ever seen.

4 Likes

So the comeback game vs North was played 22 July 2001

We play North this weekend on 22 July 2017

An omen, the comeback game was the beginning of the end. Will this game be the beginning of the next era?

Essendon to kick 30, JoeD to kick 10.

18 Likes

Wait, to break the omen, wouldn’t we have to be up by 60 odd points and lose, to restore the balance ?

3 Likes

8 Likes

I prefer the version where instead of winning by 12 points after being behind by 69 points midway through the second quarter, we win by 69 points after being 12 points behind midway through the second quarter.

2 Likes

If we are 12 points behind midway through the second quarter then Essington’s VFL team has come to play, let alone Essington, and we are not going to win.

We should be +40 points up by then if all things are fair and equal.

Sorry @domaura I have fixed it now, but I mucked up the quote. Just saying that was preferable to @darkknightpheonix 's scenario.

I would be hoping we win each quarter by a minimum of 3 goals, but in truth I would very much settle for the 69 point win however we get it.

1 Like

Most of our wins have been built on bursts of about 10 to 20 minutes of irresistible football.

• first 10 minutes of 2nd quarter v WC
  • 10 minutes of first quarter v port
  • about 10 minutes either side of the half v saints.
  • several 5 minute bursts on Anzac Day
  • about 20 minutes in the first quarter v cats
  • first 10 minutes last quarter v Hawks
  • 10 minutes in the second v lions Rd 2
  • about 10 minutes in the first against the pies a fortnight ago and the first 5 minutes of the last.

There was a petty solid half an hour against Sydney where they just couldn’t touch us.

That isn’t to say we didn’t play good footy at other times just that we built match winning leads in short bursts.

I’d like to think we can give norf a solid 40 minutes blast of our best.

5 Likes

■■■■ that

Joe Dan 10 goals to take solid lead in coleman
Zerrett 42 touches
Lav 4 goals
Percentage moves into %200’s

No Goldstein, Ziebell?

We’ve picked our strongest team

Players named in their positions

FEEL

I’M

TAKING

CRAZY

PILLS.

10 Likes

there’s a guy Malcolm blight can roost it like myers. And hurls may have his hands full with this CHF they call The Duck

1 Like

It’s going to be a 8.19 type game

With Joey D spraying to the early morning

1 Like