Rd 4 2021 - Bin Chickens Match Thread

Just want to see effort. Have a feeling this game might be a bit rough.

Worsfold leaving Essendon

10 Likes

Buddy playing full back these days is he?

Edit: nvm I am stupid

1 Like

I didn’t get to watch last week because I was at a wedding but I’m excited tonight.

My five year old boy was just starting to get into going to games at the end of 2019 but the pandemic put an end to that last year, as everyone was focused on other more important things and nearly all our games on FTA were at night.

Tonight given it’s an early night game I’m letting him stay up and watch the first half. I’ve promised him party pies and Wagon Wheels and he is jumping out of his skin with excitement. The only person who is probably more excited is me.

22 Likes

Fark I hate these mongrels, they are right up there with the worst of them.

1 Like

Essendon fans after we get hammered

4 Likes

WE’RE

GUNNA

not win

FARK DA BIN CHICKENS!!!

1 Like

Where is the dislike button?

3 Likes

ANNOUNCE THE MEDICAL SUBSTITUE

3 Likes

Some one going to sit on Kennedy or make life hard for him? because you know Horse will send some one to Merret.

You just know he’s going to bully our mids out the way and give Sydney first use

I have no idea what to expect tonight. Been a long time since I’ve trusted us to back up a good performance with another one. And I’ve no idea how good Sydney really are.

Win or lose, I can accept strong footy and some more signs from the young players. Of whom we have plenty. I can’t accept witches hats and inept effort.

7 Likes

I was super excited for tonight’s game. And then all the memories of us having horrendous games at the SCG came flooding back.

Hope we put up a big fight here.

1 Like

That’s what we were saying this time last week about Steele. You never know

Can’t let Sydney get a jump on us like Port did

Very important that we stay with Swans for the whole first qrt need to make the Swans think that we aren’t going to roll over easy

Fark off Sydney

Sick of hearing about all their so called gun kids.

Hope they all go the way of Ben Ronke and end up wasting away in the NEAFL.

4 Likes

Also sick of the media reminding us of Buddy

Hope some one buries the kent and Buddy does a hammy

17 Likes