Real Life Heroes

When people decide to help it can make a huge difference.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KMYrIi_Mt8A[/youtube]

Saw that a few weeks ago. Scary in places, but all of them are astounding. 

wow.  Some pretty amazing stuff there

What are you talking about? They're not heroes, that term should only be used for someone who can kick a football through some big sticks, or hit a ball with some sort of bat or racquet.

My kids would do that escalator stunt too.

What are you talking about? They're not heroes, that term should only be used for someone who can kick a football through some big sticks, or hit a ball with some sort of bat or racquet.

The one that gets me is when they talk about someone who's sick as being a hero or being brave.

I feel for them and everything, but it's something that's forced on them, it's not something they do pro-actively. Which is where I think heroism lies. And being pro-active in say a train crash means helping people somehow and going out of your way to do so.

The one that gets me is when they talk about someone who's sick as being a hero or being brave.

I feel for them and everything, but it's something that's forced on them, it's not something they do pro-actively. Which is where I think heroism lies. And being pro-active in say a train crash means helping people somehow and going out of your way to do so.

I think the problem AN is that people mix up the word inspiration and hero.

thought the heading was real life herpes.

need my glasses. and that bowie song makes sense now.

Aitizaz Hasan

Aitizaz Hasan

Fair call...like that young girl who was shot in the face by the Taliban...begins with an Ma.