Recruitment of a ruckman

Jason Laycock?

Whispers we may be bringing back this club legend...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d-wCpcfkQpQ

Let’s get Tom Goodwin (son of Andy). At least if he’s no good he will hurt blokes lol

Second most benched player? Who on earth could of they possibly benched more?

that video is a ■■■■■■. 

Simon Madden anyone....!!!??

In Adelaide this weekend, and a good friend of mine’s nephew is Sam Baulderstone.

She said he has had contact from Essendon.

Playing ruck in tomorrow’s Grand Final so might check him out.

In Adelaide this weekend, and a good friend of mine's nephew is Sam Baulderstone.
Playing ruck in tomorrow's Grand Final so might check him out.

Like Aceman I am a huge fan of Baulderstone. Mumford like.

SIKORA

It would be good if we take a young ruckman in the draft. But if we can get a quality key forward, via a Ryder trade, that allows us to make Daniher the official 2nd Ruckman.

We don’t have to worry about balance of the old ‘3 ruckman scenario’. Then if Daniher or Bellchambers don’t play. It doesn’t mess with our team balance or forward structure.

If Geoff Hendricks wasn't in his 60's, I'd suggest Geoff Hendricks.

The blond, curly haired, mustachioed, former Cardie from the eighties Diggers?
He was more a chb/hbf...Maybe you meant Ben Jager?

Hahahahaha. Man, I haven't seen that video in about 4-5 years.

Still as hilarious as ever.

In Adelaide this weekend, and a good friend of mine's nephew is Sam Baulderstone.

Liked him last year. Haven't watched as much SANFL as last year, but was hoping we nabbed him last season. Hopefully we get him this season.

Liked him last year. Haven't watched as much SANFL as last year, but was hoping we nabbed him last season. Hopefully we get him this season.
Bauldy and South's Keegan Brooksby are the two best rucks in the SANFL.
Angus Graham is a fantastic tap ruckman but doesnt offer anything around the ground

Angus Graham is a fantastic tap ruckman but doesnt offer anything around the ground

Assume you are going tomorrow? ■■■■■■ hoping for 3 in a row. FARK PORT!! (I am an Eagles man myself)

I would go (as my little man is a Legs man) but he has his bday party tomorrow.

Assume you are going tomorrow? ■■■■■■ hoping for 3 in a row. FARK PORT!! (I am an Eagles man myself)
Yep ill be there nice and early.
Very tough ask to win 3 in a row, we have done amazingly after losing a dozen players in each of the last 2 years. Big ask tomorrow, salary cap of $450k v a side with 19 AFL listed players.

Yep ill be there nice and early.
Very tough ask to win 3 in a row, we have done amazingly after losing a dozen players in each of the last 2 years. Big ask tomorrow, salary cap of $450k v a side with 19 AFL listed players.

I went to the Eagles Norwood game at the Parade and was impressed with your kids. But thought you would finish mid table. What a turnaround.

Just wanted to reply to say FARK Port again :)

Eats lots of sausages?

Lowden?

Lowden?

+1