Red and Black Humour

1 Like

16 Likes

Someone put these signs next to each other…

6 Likes

18 Likes

Their humour was obviously poles apart.

2 Likes

A woman in labor suddenly shouted, “Shouldn’t! Wouldn’t! Couldn’t! Didn’t! Can’t!”

“Don’t worry,” said the doc. “Those are just contractions.”

7 Likes

Could be the Blitz Mantra

4 Likes

1 Like

Newspaper Headlines, October 2022.

5 Likes

15 Likes

A busy night at Stonehenge this Sunday as the staff work all night to move the stones back 1 hour!

14 Likes

5 Likes

Google translate error in Kyoto

You know, it really wasn’t that bad…

1 Like

6 Likes

6 Likes

14 Likes

Did you know that the guy who invented the knock knock jokes, he won the no-bell prize.

5 Likes

After that I can’t resist posting the most stupid joke I’ve ever heard, but one that always makes me laugh.

There was a national TV Knock Knock joke competition. The contestants would come on and ask a Knock Knock joke question, and there was a panel of judges who would try to guess the answer, and if they couldn’t guess it then the contestant would win a prize and come back the next week.

So one day a contestant comes on and starts.

Knock Knock
Who’s there?
Go-an
The panel of judges conferred and after earnest deliberation couldn’t come up with an answer. So they asked:
Go-an who?
And the contestant replied:
Go-an get farked.

This of course sparked outrage, but the rules said he could come back the next week, and they said he could, but he had to promise not to ask another question with Go-an.

So he came back and it began again.

Knock Knock
Who’s there?
Zulu.

Again the panel conferred and after lengthy deliberations again couldn’t get an answer.

So they asked:

Zulu who?
Zulu – go-an get farked.

Told you it was stupid.

2 Likes

8 Likes