Reminder: rounds 1-11 on sale today from noon

Club members today, general public from Friday 20th March.

The obvious games being Anzac Day (if you don’t have a home reserved seat), and the away games against Richmond (Dreamtime) and Fark Carlton.

It’s not clear whether Hawthorn supporters will bother to turn up in round 2 (our home game at the MCG), but it could be a big “welcome back” crowd for Hird.

Pack the joints

They’re selling all seats for the Richmond game, it seems: so it’s Q49 A1 for me :slight_smile:

They appear to be holding back on the Carlton game — not selling elevated wing or goals, only flanks and pockets. Fark Carlton.

Ditto St Kilda away at Docklands: you can pay big money for a ■■■■■■ flank seat, or walk in on the day.

Ticketek (MCG) is a nicer interface, Ticketmaster (Docklands) is unchanged from last year.

Correction: you can choose your bay to some extent for Fark Carlton — you need to click on the map before you choose the type of ticket you want. Not well communicated!

Are there any flexi or otherwise members who want to PM me their barcode so I can use it to take my parents to Anzac day? :o

Inside word guys, % off sale to be announced 31 March.