Replay/Torrent/Download R1

Because they’re carnts.

1 Like

Are you saying there is no way at all to transfer stuff off the box’s HD to any other medium? DVD USB etc, … nothing?

Not according to the Foxtel guys. I assume the issue is if you could, then effectively you would have a digital copy of anything they showed. So I can understand that.

But you would think they’d have it so it does allow transfer to one of their own boxes. Anyone who could beat that system isn’t going to need a second box to get the data out anyway.

Ok. Well in that case I imagine you coukd do it the slow not so easy way, … that being the same as getting VHS or HandyCam video digitised as mentioned in another thread.

Hopefully the box has AV outs for the TV to plug into a laptop or PC via the AV to USB lead mentioned there, or, if it’s only HDMI out to Telly, most Lappys etc have that port, … and while I’ve never done it with HDMI, I’d be 99% sure it can be done, and it’s just as simple, maybe simpler.

1 Like

If you use firefox, you can use flash video downloader to download the replay from the AFL website, so long as you have access to it.

1 Like

Does anyone know if efc.16mb.com still exist on another site?

Nup. She dead Fred. :pensive:

Get Kayo and then watch the replay on there.

1 Like

It’s practically dead, but a determined person can still retrieve historical EFC games from 2010 to 2018.

Google Internet Archive and open up the Wayback Machine. Search for efc.16mb.com and you will find a snapshot saved in September of 2018. The game links are broken, but do not give in.

Save the page to your own computer, for example as “EFC Matches.html”). Open it in a text editor. Do a global search & replace to remove the https://web.archive.org/web/20180920084238 prefix from all the game links,
which then all ought to look something like http://bponlinewoc6264.ngcdn.telstra.com/pr_geob/content/480/690/1-1-100-4-1_ADEL_V_ESS_Q4.mp4

Save your edits, open the file in your web browser, and away you go.

7 Likes

■■■■■■ hell sandbelt. What trickery is that.

2 Likes

3 Likes

LOL ROFL

Good to see you’re still kicking yourself Sandy!!

The hell you been man?

How to download matches from afl.com.au with Livepass

Any idea /suggestion is welcome.

Thanks in advance

PM’d

I missed this the first time around.

You can transfer it, but it is a slow process. Put video out cable from Foxtel to a PVR, play, record on the PVR. You can watch on the TV at the same time or come back later to stop recording etc

2 Likes

pm also plse

1 Like

vipbox.tv is good, use VPN.