Review the ANZAC Day cheating (2019 edition)

Anyone else still seething?

11 Likes

Yes we made mistakes @bltn
And could have won it anyway.
But given we lost by 3 points and were farked over by the martians :alien:. It’s not hard to say that the umpires may have influenced the result.

I wouldn’t care if we were paid the frees we deserve and lost. That’s on merit, but paying dodgy ones to pies and missing our free kicks in the last quarter severely hampered our chances of winning. And ruined the finish to a good game.

If Tippa has free and gets a goal
With 3 minutes to go maybe pies respond, maybe brown doesn’t ■■■■ around wasting time, maybe pies get a goal and win anyway.

1 Like
2 Likes

Yup

I’ve booked my flights to come down to watch the game specifically to boo. Ill boo when the umpires fark it up, ill boo when pendles gets the ball, ill boo for no particular reason.

9 Likes

Yes.

I was booing in my sleep.

6 Likes

Absolutely agree with most of your points.
The umps denied us a chance to pinch a win.
We didn’t have enough composure in the last qtr to definitively deserve the win.
We missed way too many targets by hand and foot, by good players, to ultimately give us a workable avenue into our F50 late in the game.

I feel like a loss will be better for our players and coaching staff ultimately, provided of course, that it doesn’t cost us at the end of the season (pretty big IF at 3 and 3).

1 Like

If dane swan dies before me (probably) i will go to his funeral, i will boo, and they WILL LIKE IT

13 Likes

Not privately either!
Still furious. The AFL can go Fark themselves sideways

3 Likes

Fantasia player we would have buried them in the last. Even with the cheats helping Collingwood.

Don’t ever underestimate Gil’s power of farking us over. He would have found a way for the umps to still get them over the line

3 Likes

Selwood built a career on high tackles

Any more and the cheating would have so blatant the federal cops would have had to start a match fixing investigation. That’s about as far as you can push it without raising serious questions.

BT was insane on the TV, him and Lee Matthews were crucifieing the umpires. Which says something.

2 Likes

Gil have Shiel and Joe’s left foot on remote control? The umpiring was poor, we cost ourselves that game.

1 Like

Do you reckon Shiel got tripped on the wing in the last few minutes?

1 Like

Yep, trelor was getting desperate as Shiel was about to take off.

WOB, please, you have the floor…

2 Likes

I was at the game, watched the replay last night. Your mistaken. Matthews calls at least 3 missed free kicks for us and probably closer to 5.

Yes.
Yes, he did.

selwood

4 Likes