Review the ANZAC Day cheating (2019 edition)

Was there any booing that day, do you recall?

Not like last night.

Here’s a good read!!

4 Likes

Noooooo, it was very, very different to last night.

100%

He doesnt hear booing

3 Likes

Can’t believe booing is a discussion point. Sport evokes a lot of passion - what’s the best way for fans to voice their displeasure?

1 Like

How the AFL would rather we respond.

3 Likes
1 Like

Everything will be alright folks, Pres Tanner will come out very shortly with a very strong worded statement in support of our supporters & yesterday’s events

Really…

2 Likes

Yep, I’m picking arguments all over the place. None of them then have anything to do with football.

looking to the Geelong game

2 Likes

I reckon a loss like this (and the manner which it happened) will really fire up the boys and we will become a better team because of it.

1 Like

I just booed a Collingwood supporting doctor.
I may keep it up all day.

8 Likes

I hope he wasn’t treating you?

Speaking of booing, didn’t anyone else notice saad getting boo’d by the Collingwood cheer squad and members in the Ponsford stand?

I hate to suggest it but I had the feeling it was because of his religion and what happened in Sri Lanka.

Would be happy and releived to be proven wrong but I felt really uncomfortable as the same boo’s weren’t present for our other defenders down there when they had the ball.

4 Likes

Do it do it

1 Like

Those ferals would have definitely done that. Collingwood are only second to Port as the most racist supporter base in Australia.

Putting umpires and boos to one side for a minute, how good is it seeing Joe back, enjoying his footy, side-stepping defenders and roosting goals from 60? When he is on, he is the epitome of everything I love about the game.

24 Likes

Agreed. I just love watching him and the other players walk taller when he’s out there and in-form.