Review the ANZAC Day cheating (2019 edition)

Ironically, I agree with you. Isn’t that something to think about dude…

1 Like

I love this. calling out Buckley’s hypocrisy.
https://www.news.com.au/sport/afl/comment-response-by-footys-elite-to-booing-controversy-is-a-little-rich/news-story/1fd4420fd1436fef276fbbc7c03908d4

4 Likes

Not sure if it was just me but even though Grundy dominated the ruck in the 4th qtr Grundy seemed to slow down and Belly was holding his own against him. While im not a fan of JD in the ruck a 2 man combo of either Belly/Draper/Clarke could work against the star ruckmen in the comp.

2 Likes

Says freedom of speech is dead and then wants people to stop criticising the booing :laughing:

39%20pm

9 Likes

I can’t see any reason why we should boo Ablett, he’s a genuine champion of the game and I’ve never seen him play for free kicks or duck into tackles.

14 Likes

Funny thing is our fkn Prime Minister, whoever it happens to be, gets booed every single time they get announced at ANY ceremony at a sporting event.

And people are up in arms because poor widdle Pendles got booed. That’s supposedly crossing a line.

FK OFF. He’s just some other meathead footballer. ■■■■ him and ■■■■ Buckley.

4 Likes

Might go to the VFL at Windy Hill tomorrow, Buckley will probably be there looking on so could boo him.

2 Likes

And he had to avoid a deliberate attempt at being tripped. Was one of the best on ground, he has been a great pick up, just love the way he plays.

You are not alone WOB.

Had an email from a one eyed doggies supporter, who was going off her head at the umpiring and how unfair it was to the red and black. So there you go. Pat Malone not on your nelly.

1 Like

The Mongrel Punt doubles down. Love it

8 Likes

I got into an argument with my Saints supporting boss who said that the umpiring was bad both ways, and Collingwood had reason to complain too.

I don’t know how I still have a job after the rant that ensued.

2 Likes

You forgot the 1/2 dozen drop / throws by Collingwood players when being tackled. Rules stipulate disposal by kick or handball…at least 6 I counted

3 Likes

I hate the media and watch/read very little of it. That’s made easier by the fact I live on the other side of the world so have no exposure to it. If you’ve seen any of my other posts you’d know I despise Robbo with a passion. I’m not conditioned by anything I just think your booing was pathetic. Plain and simple.

Geez you wouldn’t want to be an umpire…

We could start a Go Fund Me page for the AFL umpires to be tutored in the rules of the game and how to apply them. Be interesting to see how many responses there might be.

1 Like

The Mongrel Punt made the salient point that Pies supporters booed Andrew Gaff a scant few weeks ago. Anything come of that? Thought not.