Review the ANZAC Day cheating (2019 edition)

Gerard Whateley doesn’t like the boos. The fragile little fella doesn’t have to boo either.

Lol

6 Likes

Bags kicks three goals, and you still want to drop him.
What would he have to do in your eyes to retain his spot in the team?

5 Likes

Ha.

Exactly.

Bucks played what, 300 in front of these animals? & now coached another 150 or so??

And he’s claiming to be offended by booing.
Riiiiight.

4 Likes

I can’t believe I am still ■■■■■■. I want an apology from AFL and the umpiring department.

1 Like

Irons is correct. I just saw a dead bird on the side of the road and the entrails read nolav. We can’t ignore the science.

2 Likes

Kick 4 goals and win the game for us!

1 Like

Kick a fourth goal in the closing seconds of the game. I reckon that would have been enough :slight_smile:

EDIT: damnit @Clone_Hirdy!

2 Likes

Whately needs to go back to the gentleman’s game. Although he will get offended by something there aswell.

Pendle Duck wins Anzac Day clash
First time a duck has won this day

2 Likes

On behalf of the AFL and Umpiring department, we apologise. As a gesture of kindness, we invite you and your family to enjoy a lovely meal in the Olympic Room of the MCG where we will be serving some delicious Terrine.

5 Likes

A toothless boo doesn’t count

Still angry. Hasn’t subsided.

I hope every one of our players feels the same way, gets the bit between the teeth and doesn’t lose another match for the rest of the year.

1 Like

A member siting in front of me yesterday said he has never rated Daniher, I will never be surprised about some of the opinions on this site when people have these views of our players.

So was Jobe. Will have to see what happens at the game.

The comments by whateley, frawley and other media commentators attacking supporters for booing is further proof that they are just a bunch of afl lackeys.

5 Likes

I moved seat at Docklands after the moron in front of me abused Merrett basically every touch he had all day. It was a standard quality 30 disposal game.

People are the worst.

3 Likes

■■■■ off you purple flog

3 Likes

No, I’m not reading it but I knew he couldn’t let this opportunity go to smash EFC. He is just that transparent.

7 Likes

Yep. Boo more. Boo everything

2 Likes

Change forum to boooooooooooooomberblitz

9 Likes