Review the ANZAC Day cheating (2019 edition)

I am still very disappointed to lose that game. We need to start winning these games if we ever want to be a top team. No excuses, no avoiding it, we need to start winning or we will just be another Melbourne, all hype, no substance. Every year promising to be better, every year the same failures.

Yeah we look better, yeah we got very close, year the umpiring was not even under 3’s standard, yeah we fought it out after a bad start, year we have a good team assembled.

But we lost and I am sick to death of it.

10 Likes

I actually turned to my wife and said can we afford $10k because I’m thinking* of jumping the fence.

*Thinking is only as far as it got because a) I’m unfit as fark and b) weak as ■■■■.

She said no we can’t afford it and you’re an idiot.

13 Likes

Wow, you catch on quick.

Sorry for the sarcasm, I’m with you buddy.

1 Like

Mitch with the busted wrist. He was happy to play on when there was nobody on the interchange. Shame, he’s been really good recently.

4 Likes

Went to bed angry last night, somehow woke up even more furious this morning.
Whoever lines up for EFC next week better be feeling the same!

3 Likes

Fark!

I remember seeing him trying to come to bench and they sent him back onfield.

Is Stewart back playing VFL yet?

Stewart a week or two away.

LAV and Draper Watch tomorrow?

1 Like

Hi hope Woosha has a whisper in Fancis’s ear, “do you want to have a crack as a forward?”

5 Likes

BELCHO CLARKE AND JOEDAN

The real holy trinity will be unleashed against Selwood Ablett and Danger

Big Sammy Draper.

Oh sh*t, Zlarke isn’t fit, is he??

Only Gown available out of the tall forwards…is he a chance?

Or Hooker forward and Francis to replace him.

1 Like

I have to say… I’m deeply, deeply disappointed to find that 18 Blitzers have clicked on this link.
This is precisely why this bell-end has a job.

Poor work Blitz. Very, very poor work…

23 Likes

If i was Gown i would be playing my ■■■■■■■ ■■■ off tomorrow. From a structure point of view it’s probably the best swap.

Collingwood last year and Richmond the year before all had “honourable” losses to contenders at the start of the season. In those games, it was evident that they’d improved and were a good side.

In my opinion, the same thing happened with Essendon yesterday. We did not win but we announced ourselves as a good team.

Feeling good about what this season will be for us.

6 Likes

I just said the same thing. Hooker is way too good back. Our defence has been tight. I think they bring somebody in to play forward and leave the backline as it is.

I wonder if Gown is fit enough?

Just wait until June 25 when Dave Warner walks out to bat against the Poms at Lords in the World Cup

Will make any AFL booing seem third rate

8 Likes

■■■■ Barrett

2 Likes

As much as it’d love to have something like this happen, especially if crap like yesterday continues. The only thing thats gonna happen is Essendon getting fined and possibly having to play games behind closed doors and/or losing marquee games.

The AFL will always back their umps unfortuanetly, especially in spite of Essendon.

Im honestly not sure what more we can do other than boo the ■■■■ out of them (and it looks like even that is causing strife).

Maybe its time Woosh does his best Clarko impersenation and takes Gil to that little old elwood cafe…

So the injury curse against Collingwood continues.

Brown with his wrist, Smith with his knee, Ridley with a concussion test and Heppell with a corky. All at the last quarter. ■■■■.

Has Essendon talked about Smith’s injury yet?

2 Likes

Not yet. He’s gone for scans. Finders crossed he’s ok. Yesterday was a really rough game. I’m not surprised there were injuries.

1 Like