Review the ANZAC Day cheating (2019 edition)

Clarke not playing VFL this week, and I would be veeeeeeeeery surprised if Gown got called up to play legit key forward.

Much better options for that would be Bezerk Thatcher (if not broken) or Francis.

1 Like

Ridley came back on, if he is out with concussion i would ask our medical staff wtf went wrong. Heppell has 10 days, i think heā€™ll be right to overcome that. Smith i think at worst a couple weeks judging from how he looked after the game. But knee injuries can be decieving.

I feel a Blitz gofundme coming onā€¦

2 Likes

Will that improve my fitness? :blush:

Francis would now have to be in mix also

They might need to play him fwd this week in VFL to get him ready for it.

1 Like

Mate if youā€™re too unfit to jump the fence, I would be happy to assist you by pushing you over the fence.:joy:

7 Likes

Itā€™s awesome that everyone is keen to help out. :laughing:

6 Likes

Howe fined for a dangerous tackle. Whereā€™s the consistency.

1 Like

FRANGA FORWARD

1 Like

Fined but no free kick paid at the time when both arms were pinned and head into turf

Add that one to the tally

11 Likes

ā– ā– ā– ā– ā– ā– ā–  joke. That was worse than the one Danger missed his Brownlow chance over.

At least they let the soft Heppell elbow slide. That would have been the last straw.

2 Likes

I am actually quite content after that, my only gripe being having to wait another week to get some sort of redemption against a top side. I missed the first quarter which was maybe a blessing in disguise, but we downright completely outplayed them from what I saw and were very, very unlucky not to win. I donā€™t even count this as an ā€œhonourable lossā€, which I use more for those ā€œnot good enough but got closeā€ type matches - we were better and play that game again today we would go in as favourites.

I thought we had a number of good players but the form of Daniher for his second game in six days after a year off is downright ridiculous. I donā€™t even think Moore played a bad game, Joe was just unstoppable. Over the past year heā€™s copped so much rubbish from supporters and opposition fans based off obviously injury plagued games to start 2018, so itā€™s great to remember how damn good he really is.

Saad was magnificent too and had one of the more ridiculous pieces of play in the fourth quarter when he was paddling the ball in front of himself with Cox giving chase.

The umpiring was absolutely atrocious that even my staunchest Collingwood supporting friends are sheepish about it all, but I think that takes away from our game a bit. We still had chances and went for it, but just missed. Weā€™ll get better at that and even umpires wonā€™t be able to stop us.

19 Likes

Look folks, with the booing thing, I think itā€™s time we all become a little more mature and just take a moment to think about itā€¦

I implore you to boo the fck out of everything from now on in, the abuse we copped during saga and I donā€™t give a toss about our players being booed during it, Iā€™m talking about the slapping arm gestures and the constant abuse referring to our players as druggies and people have the nerve to call us disrespectful. Everyone listen to @westozziebomber and take his advise. I love all the hate and I hope it fuels this club to fire the fck up

Fck the AFL, fck Goodes (Aus of the year, cnt of the decade) fck whaetly and his ā– ā– ā– ā–  pot mate, fck Gil and fck Eddie, Bucks, pendles and every Collingwood flog out there you grand final choking pretenders.

Iā€™m fckn ā– ā– ā– ā– ā– ā– 

25 Likes

Would almost want to boo the minute of silence just to see the collective AFL industryā€™s heads explode.

1 Like

Iā€™m impressed nobody has been banned yet.

1 Like

Thereā€™s only one thing that the media love putting their boots into more than the EFCā€¦ thats Essendon supporters.

2 Likes

Four goals.
He was serviceable. But thought he lost some crucial 1-1s. He doesnā€™t have any stand out weapons only his tenacity.

Could we bring Francis in.
Play Ambrose on Hawkins and send hooker forward?

By ā€œbest menā€ you mean those who can get, as Gil would say, ā€œthe outcome we needā€ without making it look so blindingly obvious.

Barrett would have plenty of experience of being booed.

2 Likes