Review the ANZAC Day cheating (2019 edition)

Tell you what, if there is any positive from recent years mainly that saga, it’s brought back the tribal atmosphere to our games, especially our big home games at the MCG the last few years.

We are dominating the atmosphere at our homes games at the G, which wasnt always the case in the 2000’s, even if the crowd is a 60/40 split it feels like 80/20 to us.

MORE PLEASE.

17 Likes

That’s the angriest I have ever been at a game. Ever in my life.

20 Likes

ITS TIME

2 Likes

I hate Mark Robinson. Is there actually something wrong with him? He slurrs his speech and covers his mouth with his hand while talking. How’s he on tv?

8 Likes

He can’t finish a sentence or articulate a thought

1 Like

Hopefully the boys just keep learning and learning. It felt like the pies were seasoned campaigners and kept their heads under pressure which was probably the difference from us (well apart from the obvious). TBell was huge, Daniher way exceeded expectations, lots of injuries to contend with and still were the better team for 3/4 of the match. Plenty to be pleased about but gee we need to get wins on the board in the next month…and there are no easy ones

1 Like

Real Italians whistle.

1 Like

agreed, this was my first anzac day since 09 and the roar when we seemed like we were going to roll those ■■■■■ was something else.

1 Like

Now let’s wait for the AFL and umpires to really screw us over in the next 16 weeks. We are ■■■■■■ from here.

Absolutely filthy cheating ■■■■■.

6 Likes

Probably been mentioned but for 77 of the last 137 seconds, the ball was in Callum browns hand as he walked to his mark into goal twice.

1 Like

I also love how in all the snippets I’ve seen on various news sources, there is no context given on what else happened, it’s all just “oh they booed a champion of our game for no other reason than being good, those bad, bad supporters”. ■■■■ off.

At least that article spelled out the obvious/blatant umpiring ■■■■ ups.

I mean the fans were also booing as soon as the final siren went, fair dinkum it was so loud where we were you couldn’t hear the Collingwood theme song on the PA that followed, it also drowned out their chant until a few more EFC fans left the stadium.

I’ve never heard that much anger before, ever.

But don’t ask why that might be, no just focus on that one bit that suits you, TV muppetts.

8 Likes

Brown should never have had that free in the first place, the missed holding the ball free for us immediately before that was what really set the stage for the booing at the final siren.

1 Like

Fk off Xavier. Or at the very least just keep your mouth shut

Suck on my ■■■ twatley

Fk off Buckley

Gagf Frawley, you have the gall to mouth off after your pathetic stint in the coaches association. You make me sick

I didn’t boo at the end of the game. Now I wish I had!!!

16 Likes

I’m so ■■■■■■■ angry. My first post cos I’ve only just calmed down enough. ■■■■■■■ cheating ump ■■■■■■.

4 Likes

Flogging the Cats is the only way this loss will disappear

I’ve been trying to put out the fire with bourbon.

Surprisingly inefficient tactic.

6 Likes

We will monster them.

It’ll be over by quarter time.

2 Likes

I have to get up for work in 6 hours and I’m just sitting here wide awake and steaming. Geez.

1 Like

If the club do as you say, and Fox Footy are asking the club for an apology. You’re right the fans need to have a long hard think about this club, and what it stands for and its lack of balls.

Todays, umpiring of the game was a disgrace for both teams. No one boo’ed Scott, they were booing the umpires. I wasn’t at the game but I wish I had have been. Yes I would have boo’ed the umpires. If people want to slag me for thinking that way, go right ahead.

5 Likes

Just pull an all nighter, maybe jump over to Big Footy too.

1 Like