HER
IN

12 Likes

Carlol was interviewed after the game.
Journo-ā€œwhat did you think of that Jake?ā€

Carlol: ā€œThis club is farked!!!ā€

4 Likes

Just watched hung the replay again, stkilda are absolutely awful

Lol as I watch stringer just absolutely DUMPED some saints guy in a tackle and it leads to a tippa goal

1 Like

That was about 5 minutes after Saad was taken out. It was more of a statement than anything else - he went on with it a bit afterwards, too. My estimation of Jake went up another level after seeing that bit of play.

9 Likes

LOL. Endearing.

Ha,used to shout him all the time a jimmy can.
Ai t the type to shout back.
Shout out on the other handā€¦

Stringer has become just about the ultimate team player. Does all the team things, dishes off even when he could take a shot himself. His involvement and investment in the team first approach is as obvious as it is infectious.

As for the chumps? They gave us an armchair ride most of the night. although the Aints helped greatly with thier atrocious skill levels. St. Kilda is the team where coaches go to die.

10 Likes

We need Port, Swans and hopefully North to lose this weekend.

1 Like

No room. You do all of that for us!:wink:

That was a crap free. It seemed to me that Fanta just had his hand on the blokeā€™s back to stop him from backing into him. No way was it a push. The TV did not replay it, which makes me think it was a big mistake by the maggot - they rarely replay controversial frees against us. Ad a bit later Stringer was flat out pushed in the back in a marking contest - nothing to see here, says the maggot.

Heā€™s bought in so much itā€™s astounding.

Even with bone bruising theyā€™ll still run scans

That bump fired us up and we went so hard at the ball it was awesome. Thought from that moment on we would smash them, which made the second quarter very surprising. If we didnt lose those players we would have won by 20 goals last night.

As for the umpiring, they were pathetic as per usual. #32 is the product of inbreeding, Iā€™m certain of it. He is a dead set cretin and a stain on humanity.
We certainly benefited from some rubbish free kicks (tippas in the second quarter to get us started on that 4 goal run was weak) and they got some lucky free kicks and also non-decisions.

So basically the umpiring was sadly unsurprising. All round shitness, but hey, they do a tough job apparently.

1 Like

IMG_2695

IMG_2694

16 Likes

I almost felt that we held back that 2nd quarter. Didnā€™t run the ball and locked the footy in a bit. Assumed we were trying to conserve energy being 2 players down early.

Billings is in a ā– ā– ā– ā–  situation. He is stuck at St Kilda and because he was taken at pick 3, saints will certainly want a top 10 draft pick for him. However, at this point in time, he is definitely NOT worth a first round pick at all. He is playing like a soft HFF at the moment who has great foot skills but very ordinary shot at goal

2 Likes

Possibly. A couple of times we got through and there was no one up ahead which was disappointing. We sorted it out in the 3rd

Did you pull up sore?

1 Like

Thatā€™s what happens when the one player youā€™ve spent fifteen years building a list around retires and you didnā€™t plan for it.

1 Like

Iā€™m ready to go!

Iā€™ll be a disraction for the boys :wink:

1 Like