Review Thread: Essendon d Range Rovers

Good win. Need to learn to stop teams getting a run on. Big test next week.

2 Likes

I have banged on about this before, but when you have such a high kick to handball ratio (as we did tonight), you inevitably win games. Itā€™s simple - just kick the fckn ball.

5 Likes

Zaka was not good in the first half but not as bad as last week. They moved Harmes off him and onto Shiel who had been dominating the first half (terrible kicking though) at half time. That proved important because Zaka got right back into it and worked extremely hard. He was tackling well and not shirking contests at all, think he might have been spoken to and his efforts last week.

5 Likes

I know everyoneā€™s ripping Zac, but Iā€™d take a trying Clarke over CBF bellcho every day

17 Likes

This needs (minus 2nd quarter) to be the standard.

1 Like

Donā€™t have any stats to back this up, but i honestly think weā€™re much more switched on for night games. Great win

3 Likes

Just wow, just saw the score and what a fantastic surprise

3 Likes

Thank fark the BLT series is over.

13 Likes

Mmmm BLT

7 Likes

LOL Harvā€™s trolling BT!

1 Like

I wanna shelve whatever harvs does.

1 Like

THE ROYAL

2 Likes

IMO he was pretty good early, got the hard tag in the 2nd Q, then he was very good after half time.

4 Likes

Not sure if we are back, but hells bells that looks like we are at least up and running in the right direction.

3 Likes

What a fun win!

Fun at the footy for a change, love it!

1 Like

Guelfi in the 2nd half was like a mini Dev. Soo desperate. Bags 3rd quarter also good. Not quite as good as Carey squealing. Hep was awesome. Not bad for someone who shouldnā€™t be captain apparently.

Iā€™m getting tanked!

9 Likes

we canā€™t stop other teams from scoring.

so just score more easy.

Great game by Zaka. Needs to run through the centre and deliver into the forward line. Better kick than Shiel.

1 Like

Zac Clerke improved in the second half
I mean he had a go

1 Like

Oh and Parish was a ripper.

16 Likes