Review Thread: Finals baby! Dons and WOB d Shockers - scotty21 streaking next week

No way :crazy_face::crazy_face::crazy_face::crazy_face:

Stringer, Parish and Hurley stood out as the best in my opinion. Parish’s hands are exceptional. Ambrose also did well to restrict Fyfe to a negligible impact (can we do the same thing to Cripps in future?).
Had Langford and Clarke as our worst. Aside from two junk time goals, Langford added nothing to the team. His tackling technique and decision making was dreadful. Ham is enthusiastic and survived some rough tackles, but his decision making is also poor. Clarke did some nice things but at the end of the day he is playing a position and clearly failing at that position.

Key question: Our list is battered and bruised. Any more losses to key players will crush our chances of a win in a final. Would it be wise to rest key players such as Hooker, Heppell and Stringer next week, making the Pies game an all but certain loss?

2 junk time goals ?
Ridiculous !!!

The margin was 3 goals when he kicked the first with loads of time left.
A dumb comment like that just devalues your whole post.

Disclaimer. I’m not even a Langford fan.

27 Likes

Title changed.

6 Likes

Yep!

11 Likes

I think the Rampe climbing the goal post non decision could never be beaten…

5 Likes

did anyone see the legends game highlights
i think lovett murray climbed the post when lloydy lining up for goal and they paid a free kick against and he got a shot from the square lol.

14 Likes

McNernan MKII

Da ark, that’s a neck and a bit.

NECK.

BRANDON NECK-THATCHER

CAPITALS RELATING TO HIS NECK.

SUPERFLUOUS CAPITALS APROPOS NOTHING.

5 Likes

He went out right on his run up then tried to hook the ball back which he was quite successful at :rage:
Seriously if he took a mark in the goal square he should look to dish it off to a more reliable kick
He cost us that SCG win (yeah I know Rampe pole climb & all) but ZC sprayed two identical easy set shots then too
Most unreliable kick in the team
Lucky he & Sandi were as bad as each other last night

Langford not-so-laconic

33 Likes

I’m glad players don’t read Blitz.

Great win and still getting bagged by a bunch of internet heroes.
Must be one of the first lessons as a new draftee - Don’t read that nutter fan website of ours.

23 Likes

Who’s ready to see my ■■■■

3 Likes

I disagree. He is the most reliable kick in the team. We all know when he gets it that it’s missing to the left.

5 Likes

From @Davo, in the team speculation thread.

Does anyone have two hats to spare?

20 Likes

Any Tasmanians on here?

11 Likes

Wait what

1 Like

So we got @Davo down for 2 hats, @scotty21 for his ■■■■ out and @theDJR unbanning WOB (completed ahead of time)

Huge fallout and implications for blitz

Nevermind big money down the drain on Freo at whatever odds

12 Likes

Hmm… I really don’t rate Langford and he generally has no impact on games but come on, those 2 goals were pretty important.

3 Likes

Parish was awesome!

2 Likes

Mathematically impossible to miss the finals.

14 Likes