Review Thread - Nightmare-time at the G

Huh?

The problem is that it takes more energy to loose then it does to win

For so many of our players on our list the gap between their best and worst is far too big.
Zaka
Tippa
Langford
Francis
Myers
Bellchambers
Stringer (has been better this year)

Maybe, but we are only one game out of the 8.

Bring back Quinny…!!

What?

If you guys think 23 points was an indicative margin you’ve been totally sucked in. It’s the perfect margin. Wink…

I blame walla.
Didn’t kick a goal.

It is the walla curse.

1 Like

Just watching post game and it looked like he’d been crying. Voice broke up a bit at the start too, but couldn’t be sure.

Our skills are that of a bottom 4 team!

3 Likes

There is no doubt our team is a bottom six side. Looking at the fixture for the rest of the year, I think we’ll only finish 8-14/9-13…something like that.

Richmond weren’t great at all - hence their panic with about 15mins left.

@benfti funny thing about this post is back 2008 posters on here we’re giving it to you when you made this reference when we recruited Myers.

We haven’t stopped this rot

1 Like

There’s quite a few that are lacking confidence out there right now. Saad and McKenna are the first two that come to mind. Saad is probably our first player who is faster without the ball than with the ball. Tippa is very much hot and cold within the game. All three sometimes need to keep it a bit more simple. Too many tricks used.

What role was Zakka playing?

Francis doesn’t seem to read the ball or play well in the forward line. Back to the back line please.

Ambrose did what Joey did and smashed packs! Swap him and Francis. Also loved the torp at goal!

Dylan and the Package going out is going to hurt us but it may give a bit more time for those on the fringe (Lang, Lav, Guelf etc…) a change to play more in the seniors.

What’s the point of coaching from the bench if when the ball is right in front of you and you can’t get off your ■■■ to give some instructions to the players?

4 Likes

Didn’t even bat an eyelid at having one goal at half time, as have become so used to halves with none or one goal

5 Likes

I began attending games in 1968. I love this club. But I regret that we are now a business with employees (not players), stakeholders (sponsors) and leadership groups (who knows). We are bereft of passion (contrast Hawthorn who give a tish) personality and heart. Our employees get paid huge amounts to practice, play and attend sponsor events. Win lose or draw. We have not a single player, leader or board member who has gone public and said this rubbish must end. We are the new North Melbourne. We are irrelevant. We maybe should merge?

9 Likes

Politics has a lot to answer for!

It’s a business not a football club.

Thus why I purchased a safety net.

It’s more a franchise than a business.

3 Likes

The whole club is ■■■■.

But, Parish and Langford were great tonight. And Heppell. Their games shouldn’t get overlooked by the sheer volume of dogshit that the rest of the club piled on us.

11 Likes