Review Thread - Nightmare-time at the G

Typical Dys. Crying with laughter again.

1 Like

Hope we get rolled next week, if that results in woosha sacking.

Start the process now, clean out the fitness department. Turn over the board and CEO and the recruitment team.

Start again, keep it simple. Play kids in their natural positiy and go from there.

We should take class action against the club.

2 Likes

This playing group just don’t care enough.

We are now immune to this sort of disappointment. It doesn’t even faze me as much as it used too. Most of us expected this result tonight and some late cheap goals doesn’t change that feeling.

Richmond had 4 of their best not out there and we still couldn’t match them. 1 goal to Half Time. Pitiful.

2 Likes

And Parish will likely walk to Geelong at the end of this year. And why not?

2 Likes

Sucks to be you, I started in 1980

Same here.

My Votes
3 Parish Tried all day
2 Langford gave us a chance at winning it
1 Bellchambers - smashed the first gamer

Apologies Merrett, Zaharakis and Shiel
Stringer was ok until he went off, miss a couple of goals though which would have been handy and kept us in it early.

McGrath and Saad tried.

Guelfi was barely sighted early but worked his way back into the game
Hurley & Hooker good in defence

Francis and Laverde created a contest, but we really needed more from them. And with Stringer out will need them next week, Laverde should be better for the run.

Big Boi Begley was better this week.
His shot at goal was very close.
We needed scoreboard pressure

Redman was ok, great goal on the run after Bellchambers handpass, pity the umpire called it touched when it was over the line.

tippa tackled hard, and pressured but didnt get much of the pill

McNeice - barely sighted.
Ambrose fought hard

Deliberate out of bounds rule was obviously rammed home to the umpires this week, maybe becuase it was wet?
That ■■■■ me off, cost us a goal from saad.

Redman goal - claimed as touched
Bellchambers ruck free then hooker 50m penalty goal
There was another 50m penalty goal. that i thought was dubious
And Saad deliberate whete castagna goaled from the boundary.

yes tigers missed heaps and so did we.
Just ■■■■■ me when the maggots influence the contest.

2 Likes

Seriously?

1 Like

We can thank Knights for that. Hird wanted to keep him but Hardwick guaranteed him a game after getting 6 a season at Essington.

5 Likes

I told you all.
Listen it’s over.
Club is a joke.

I got told by someone who works at Richmond VFL team that he got told that something stinks at the club. They wouldn’t elaborate apparently.
Some posters on here probably know the problems but have been chastised so much in the past that none of them will say it.

2 Likes

I read an old article about this the other day. He was promised “more midfield time” at Richmond.

I say Hird and Sheeds

4 Likes

Houli going to Richmond hardly explains away two decades of rubbish at EFC.

1 Like

I think a lot of us have gotten to this point unfortunately

…and Jobe and James Kelly. They were there along with BJ in 2017. 3 senior bona fide leaders in 2017, down to 1 in 2018 and now none. Correlation between our H&A finishes of #7th > #11th and now what is feeling like #13th or #14th at the end of this season.

1 Like

Damn, WOB out for 6 months as well… what an injury toll.

6 Likes

Did a mouth muscle, gone til seasons end