Review Thread v GWS - That was hazy good

l8skt

I needed it in gif form.

13 Likes

get farked shaw you dipstick

2 Likes

Not sure but wasnā€™t Dylan Buckley the same muppet that was off celebrating a goal against us that hit the post when he was playing for the scum?
So glad we bring out the worst in him no matter what jumper heā€™s wearing if it is

3 Likes

23 Likes

The nope at the end of that gif really seals it.

2 Likes

Someone with ADHD

What he hoped to do.

hope

What actually happened.
l8skt

9 Likes

I know they have a long injury list but I never thought that after getting all those 1st round picks that they would still have to play Dylan Buckley

3 Likes

Find the one he tried on Stringer as well

Worst thing about when Shaw stole the ball from Merret when he hand balled to McKenna is that Irish couldā€™ve ironed Shaw TFO AND taken the ball the length of the field for a goal.

Need to set him up for it next time.

As much as I hate Shaw heā€™s actually a very ā€˜smartā€™ footballer.

4 Likes

The expression my old man used to describe me as 17 year old comes to mind.

ā€˜Monumental f**kwit.ā€™

5 Likes
  • Essendonā€™s Devon Smith ($2000) for rough conduct against GWSā€™s Zac Langdon.

• Giant Dylan Buckley ($1500) for misconduct against Bomber Matt Guelfi.

Orazio can consider himself split second lucky heā€™s not on that list.

3 Likes

Really ?
This was their 6th defeat to start the seasonā€¦

4 Likes

So, at round 10 last year, ā€¦ Swans were 4 and 6 eh? :thinking:

3 Likes

And they were a club and team that had played and won finals as a physically and mentally hardened unit for the past ten years or more. Not sure we can derive too much as a comparison.

4 Likes

Wow that is horrible. Didnā€™t realise they lost to Carlton.

Richmond were another when they went on a 9 game winning streak and booked a spot in the finals.

Which is why this season should not be discounted.

Just amazed at the turnaround in attitude and performance.

We can sqaure ledger at 6-6 at the bye if we knock off the Tigers and Lions if thatā€™s happens watch the media jump on Essendonsā€™ bandwagon with David King leading the charge haha

1 Like