Review Thread v GWS - That was hazy good

Is Draper ready if Bellchambers has done a calf @theDJR?

Can I have some of what you’re on Doey??

What odds you offerin??

3 Likes

I love that we are finally getting games into Lang and Lav and allowing them to find their feet at the level.

16 Likes

Wait till Thursday when Myers comes in.

4 Likes

Bellchambers doesn’t do calves

He does cows

And he gets great reviews on TripAdvisor

6 Likes

Not sure about that. 2 wins after they tip Neeld out of the club.

‘The media was coming for you’ — Dyson should have Worsfolded that “question”.

2 Likes

Farking farking farking. So good. I’m out.

Remember how a few weeks ago we all totally rubbished the idea of sending Baguley forward?

Yeah me neither

13 Likes

I will lube up for anyone tonight, that wad a ruxking aw3some win

2 Likes

We weren’t to know, but would have been good if Clarke stayed in and got in and amongst it in these conditions and had a Guelfi-like game.

1 Like

afl app cuts off i middle of baggers highlights, crashes through out whole game, ■■■■■■■ joke

GWS had

Shaw with 34?, mopping up everything
Ward with a commanding performance, Kelly, Whitfield, Coniglio & Hopper all busy with 25+
Patton & Cameron taking plenty of marks
The 3 little men blowing their little dickies at every opportunity
At home against, let’s be kind, an inconsistent opponent, not known for travelling well, and us with our best forward out, our best player out of sorts, and our 2nd best forward just getting going.

And never, at any point, did GWS look like kicking a winning score.

Very, very comprehensively outcoached.

23 Likes

Amen to that

I think.

12 Likes

It’s two games. It’s not all defining, but from these last two games it is clear that WE CAN PLAY. And we can play well. No doubt about that.

13 Likes

Heppell said if you walked into the club four weeks ago you wouldn’t know anything was wrong. If that is true no wonder we were struggling

2 Likes

Probably one of the best wins for a long time. WOW.

If anyone doubted Hepps captaincy, watch the interview he just did with 7. What a class act.

4 Likes

I also can’t wait to read the analysis on how this win somehow means that Worsfold is an even sh/tter coach

4 Likes

ABC Comm, gives 1 Guelf, … 2 Zakka, … 3, Heppmeister.

1 Like