Review thread v.s Dogs

They aired an old episode of All Saints at half time?

3 Likes

You can pretty much close the thread after seeing this pic. This team just brings no joy whatsoever. We are just pathetic.

The oppositionā€™s ball movement is really troubling.
Every week coast to coast with ease. Tough to watch.

1 Like

We are very young. Hopefully some of these new recruits who show some promise will stay with us. Weā€™re staring at a few years of being off it I reckon.

2 Likes

Nah

Copy and paste from all the other games we have sucked in?

1 Like

Iā€™m probably going to copy and paste this for next week.

2 Likes

I really canā€™t see a game plan.

Sure the players skills are woeful. And they are meek and uncompetitive.

But still, no game plan.

15 Likes

Can see heaps of young talent on the park for us. Just gotta get it going.

3 Likes

I also hope our coaching team listens to the media commentary today. They seem to be able to analyse our weaknesses.

2 Likes

Just absolutely over it right now.

Donā€™t think Iā€™ll go to the game next week. Just feels like a waste of time going these days. Itā€™s not enjoyable at all.

After the ā– ā– ā– ā–  show weā€™ve had in previous seasons about not understanding game plans etc. Iā€™m just staggered weā€™ve done it again.

Absolute joke right now.

15 Likes

So it seems this game was much like many others this year? :woman_facepalming:

1 Like

Well, hopefully we can finish as close to bottom as possible and recruit well, but :man_shrugging:

I donā€™t even care anymore. If they donā€™t, why should I?

5 Likes

What a meek, boring group of players Adrian has assembled.

3 Likes

At least Dylan Shiel knows heā€™s not the problem.

3 Likes

I would question the IQ of any player that would want to come and play at the Bombers at the moment. We have been going around in circles in the last 20 years. Iā€™m all for a rebuild and taking a hit for a few years but the game plan and zoning is pathetic. We go backwards and sideways and bust our balls to get a chance for a score and the opposition go coast to coast non stop and score consistently. We can lose every game for the rest of the year but at least show me we are on the right track.

3 Likes

Yeah, nah this one hurts a bit.

35 Likes

World championship typing speed

Would have been written well in advance, after all, we all knew how today would play out last week

6 Likes