Review thread v shitemond

Well, that was better. Il take a 50 point win anyday. Moved the ball well, that was the biggest difference

Apparently dimma has gone absolutely ape in the richmond rooms

What’s the status of FASADA?

Seemed like they played with passion again.

Naked, listening to SEN review with some Ben & Jerry's...........

AH, finally everything's back to normal.......

Probably should add our tackling and pressure was top notch. Worked for one another. Very pleased, we are a good side. Lid off

Love our pressure, was the key to our win.

We really could have won by 100, set shots was poor.

Can hear those Microwaves

I heard they told fasada to Fark off during the week, played like weight has been lifted off their shoulders

This game made me feel really good

Any game that starts with a 60 metre Fletch goal is always gonna be fun.

Apparently Cotchin just said that "they've let down the indigenous people of Australia". What a galah!

Nothing special in the win, did the job we needed to, that’s it.

Nothing special in the win, did the job we needed to, that's it.

Concur.

We were okay, which was plenty to put away the great pretenders.

Just touched down from fiji. You beauty Dons!

Looking at stats. Winders 2 touches. Injured? Please not the hammy?

What I liked

shepherding, kicking over 100 Pts, 5 goal haul by ess forward, no injuries, defence great again. Our midfielders worked harder. Daniher break out game. Fletcher played well. Defenders kicked goals.

Does anyone deserve to be dropped for Hurley. Or do we name an unchanged lineup next week.

A good game for us. Hopefully builds abit of confidence and can form a foundation for the next few games and then the season.

Like I said before the game Joe D should not be rested- he is only going to get better and better- top game from him tonight.

85 carry over points for hocking. He may miss a week, hope he gets off as was all ball.

Just touched down from fiji. You beauty Dons!
Looking at stats. Winders 2 touches. Injured? Please not the hammy?

No, just had an off night. Subbed just before 3 qtr time.
Plus, he actually had 5 touches

Does anyone deserve to be dropped for Hurley. Or do we name an unchanged lineup next week.

Hurley and Carlisle (whoever is going forward) get picked ahead of Ambrose.

Mark Flog Stevens has already spoken to AFL to work out what Hocking's carry over points are....That is the sort of scum we're dealing with in areas of the media. He's already called it - essentially demanded it of the AFL for Hocking to miss 2.

Wonder if Mark Stevens did that for Hannebery?  Errr. no.