Review Thread vs Roos. Little of Essington Little of Essendon

The last two years of early draft picks which we should have been stripped of amuses me. Basically everyone supported the AFL’s initial draft sanctions. However they had the effect of limiting what further punishment they could dish out. Consequently we lost 2 mid first rounders and 2nd rounders rather than the early first and second rounders they would have stripped us of if they’d waited to see how it all played out rather than trying to rig the whole thing from the start.

The mouth breathers can foam as much as they like but we were never going to be put out off the draft for 4 years and if they had pushed for due process early on rather than jumping in for the early lynching we wouldn’t have ended up with the ‘advantage’, so called, that we’ve drawn from it.

7 Likes

Recorded the match and just watched it then.

Thoughts -

Scrappy, but we kicked 20 goals so that’s a big positive.

Good sign to be totally overrunning a side at this stage of a season.

Hooker brilliant leadership and turned the game.

Glad the calls on here to rest Heppell weren’t listened to…

Really enjoying the progression of Gleeson in the last 6 weeks.

Thought that was Parish’s best game for quite a while.

Another 8 day break, no injuries. Hopefully we can make it 4 on the trot next week.

2 Likes

Does anyone know why the match isn’t available to be downloaded via Sandbelt’s AFL Replay Downloader? All of the other games from this round are up.

angry, bitter, in denial about his club eventually moving interstate, everything youd come to expect.

1 Like

I’m the opposite. I reckon he’s pretty good. Much better than the likes of Ling and Dwaynpipe and even Healy, who calls through his betting tickets.

1 Like

Hmm, that is curious, I’ve never seen that happen with Sandys magic app before.

It is up here though… http://www.efc.16mb.com/

just right click on each qtr and hit save as to d/load.

1 Like

Thanks BD

2 Likes

I would legit rather sit down and listen to a lump of actual meat.

6 Likes

Bellchambers did a lot more than just ruck and had some positive contests around the ground. As for the rucking, Daw can leap two meters higher than him so not hard to get beaten to the ball. It wasn’t helping that everytime Daw would leap over TBell the ump would ping T for blocking.

Could be argued that Daniher came over the top and ruined a bellcho mark.

2 Likes

Notice how Healy’s hairline hasn’t shifted but he’s bald as around the crown? From front on it looks like a gloriously full wig. Angles. It’s all in the angles.

3 Likes

Reading one article today… “for 3/4 they fumbled, could not get a target by foot and struggled to take a mark”.
But somehow we were on 86 points?
I know we struggled to get on top and made a heap of errors, but we managed to kick 13 goals to 3/4 time so we must have done a few things right along the way…

5 Likes

My mum told me to never trust anyone with beadie eyes that are sunken 7 and a half kms into his Neandertal cranium.

2 Likes

Distance between the hairline and eyebrows is also a good indicator. The number eyebrows also.

1 Like

That’s really odd. I looked for the Essendon game on Foxtel go and it’s not there. Every other game this round has been posted.

Healy got stuck into us to for our game yesterday but then praised the Doggies for their past few weeks.

They can win ugly against Carlton apparently. We just can’t do it.

1 Like

He’s not keen on Essendon, that’s for sure.

5 Likes

He’s a ■■■■ weak early retiring bald wanker.

Has no relevance to the modern game. He’s a chore to walk/listen too.

■■■■ off already you righteous cocksmoker

3 Likes

Constantly amazed at the lengths some go to in order to not enjoy the team having a win.

11 Likes

Commentators of Healy’s vintage are being phased out. His era is just about too long ago for most of the audience to remember.

1 Like