Review thread: Western Sydney Humidity

Take it easy lads. It is only JLT.

11 Likes

Agreed.

The player we saw today does not deserve $800k a year.

He was listless.

We finally trade for a supreme onballer and yet we turn him into David Myers in the space of one pre-season.

He spent most of the game on a farking forward flank for Christ sake! When did you ever see GWS play him there?

‘The Best Team oustide the Top 8’ just became ‘The Worst Team outside The Top 8’. Congratulations Essendon.

7 Likes

Anyway back from this then? Or do you think the season is a write-off?

Are we sure Parish JLT form was that bad. In hindsight, he might have been ahead of the curve.

2 Likes

You’d still have to be a dark soul to ‘wish’ for the divorce.

■■■■ up mate.

Why would the club change anything whilst you geeks continue to sign up in record numbers?

Someone earlier write that Nixon counted us out back in November due to internal issues. Sounded BS at the time, but efforts like that don’t do much to dispel rumours

4 Likes

Away from Woosha, playing VFL for a different coach and he looked like a different player.

Maybe there is a theme there?

Nah, this is the player he is.

He’s never been elite.

1 Like

I said in the game day thread that we look underdone in all aspects. As others suggested if it’s going to take 8 weeks to develop a new game plan each year we are doomed.
I can only hope this will be a catalyst.

2 Likes

We won easily. Oh sorry that was the. VFL against Coburg

3 Likes

Guelfi, Saad, Heppell ok, Ambrose cracked in even though his man kicked 4, Franger was decent. But really that was woeful. Do the players even believe in the game plan?

2 Likes

I’m wishing we win the flag! I’m wishing we win ten flags in a row.
What do you think is more likely…

Lol top 4

Guessing we’ll have to wait for somebody to write a book to confirm or refute the rumours. But where there’s smoke, there’s usually fire…

Ten in a row, ten in a row!

Well, … we were playing so well for the last half of last year, … and AFAICT, only 2 things have really changed since then.

So clearly Rutten & Sheil just have to go, …

1 Like