Review thread: Western Sydney Humidity

It was nice of the AFL to try to distract attention from us by sending the umps out for clown practice in the last quarter, and saying that the crowd was 15000 when in fact that was the number of empty seats.

Blitz is (sometimes) not easily distracted, though.

THAT HAPPENED 2 WEEKS AGO, AND 3 WEEKS AGO… WHAT HAVE YOU DONE SINCE THEN???

Right. Well we saw a ■■■■ performance on the horizon from jlt.

1 Like

He’s right, but it is his fault imo.

1 Like

Nup

He’s definitely carrying something. Fanta and Myers don’t look right either.

Must be a joy supporting any other club and getting so many laughs at Essendon’s expense

Good god

1 Like

I agree something is very suspicious - they are not the best team, but they are not that utterly woeful either. It points to something else in my opinion.

Lucky her, only going to get disappointed by 1 guy today.

4 Likes

Come on how does this not have any likes

I thought we were fine, got most things right. Right number of players. Right uniforms. Got to the correct ground on the correct date and time. The small final piece of the puzzle, how we play the game, will come together. Maybe not in the next 20 rounds, but at least at some point in the next 20 years.

I’ve got a big bag of salt and vinegar chips so I can afford to be patient.

18 Likes

We averaged 6 km per player!
Something is really wrong! Should be running double that.
That is seriously concerning.

2 Likes

yeah its only the JLT

“We emerged unscathed” :joy:
Poor choice of words…

3 Likes

You’ve obviously never read a Caroline Wilson article

2 Likes

Club has been rowing down the river denial for over a decade. Kidding ourselves. The only hope is that this is the reality check that’s needed.

8 Likes

Outrage comments aside.

GWS were quite experienced and sophisticated in how they dismantled our new supposed Richmond defence plan.

Saad was good on Greene I thought.

Conner had NFI.

Our forward set up was a joke.

2 Likes

Just came in to say that was one of the most embarrassing efforts I’ve seen since the Sydney Swans smashed us by 160+ points in 1992 - or whenever it was. I don’t know what I’ll do, I don’t even know if my football team were assigned their proper limbs and or vital organs today, but it felt all too much like playing Port Adelaide later the same decade. I’m not coming back for a while, or not at least until I’m told I need to be patient for the team to gel. So see you tomorrow. FK that was shithouse.

5 Likes

100% agree. Need to opt-out of the membership rollover, then make the club come crawling back with phone calls after phone calls.

2 Likes

The care and love between these players is what really matters. Big preseason we’ve had giving themselves hugs and cupping each others balls

13 Likes