Review thread: Western Sydney Humidity

We are the NY Knicks of the AFL

i’m over watching him casually trotting around the ground all game

2 Likes

This was not a good result.

2 Likes

I’d hire neeld to fire him again … post haste

1 Like

Drank our own bath water over pre season, the players didn’t give a fark.

Disgusting.

3 Likes

Literally nothing good to come out of the game.

"hug*

1 Like

I called it after the first goal.

UMPS KILLED US

9 Likes

I blame all those who wrote positive training reports

1 Like

To not care is the hardest pill to swallow.

4 Likes

Decision making and skills were at our worst.
Clean possession was non-existent.
Flowing ball movement was as rare as rare can be.

We looked totally lost today.

It’s not the end of the season, but they’d want to know what went wrong today and get it fixed. Another start to the year like last season is un-acceptable.

8 Likes

As bad as worsfold is, and make no mistake he is utter ■■■■. Nothing and I mean NOTHING excuses the total lack of effort from all the players who took the field today.

I am specifically pointing the finger at the senior core. Just pathetic, no wonder we have achieved fk all in over a decade when these soft weak cowards are setting the examples to the kids getting drafted

23 Likes

Club is cooked

Feel like most fans aren’t even angry, just apathetic

We’re about 5 year away from even starting a proper rebuild

3 Likes

I reckon we can

11 Likes

I don’t live in AU anymore., so i won’t cop any ■■■■ at work (is AFL like Rugby?), but i hope our club gets absolutely reamed in the media this week.

One of the most pathetic Essendon performances I’ve ever had the displeasure of witnessing.

4 Likes

Where are all the happy clappers now saying it’s ok, it’s only JLT and we will come good?
Absolute pea hearted weak effort and then the softcocks think it acceptable to laugh and have a joke with the opposition. I would have booed the absolute crap out of them if I was there. Totally unacceptable result and heads have to roll starting at the top.

25 Likes

St Essington’s Day came early this year. Seriously, what the fark was that?
I’d love to know what we spent the preseason doing cos it sure as $hit wasn’t getting fcking fit…

1 Like

I was drafting a post saying just that.

My man. Saw the dig ■■■■ on the wall early.

Not me. I persisted in rolling around it, getting it into my pores so it lingers all season.

3 Likes

We ran 100km less than GWS? Disgraceful - thats all on the players not working hard enough.

12 Likes